Pimples and MTG

wicky2828

Every since I have been using MTG I have noticed that I have been getting a lot of pimples on my face. It got so bad that my love interest asked me what was going on with my face:perplexed I stopped using MTG for a week and the amount of pimples had drastically went down.

I want to have long hair but these pimples ain't gonna cut it. I think the reason is because at night the juices run down my face or either soaks in the scarf and gets on my pillow. Someone please help me find a solution. Thanks.

Last edited:
I tried MTG twice over the last year and each time, after a few hours, oil started running near my hair line and forehead.

Oil is not good for my skin at all and I was scared I would get pimples so that is one of the main reasons (plus the stench) that made MTG a bad choice for me.

If I get oil on/near my face I get pimples. Even hair grease and creams do it.

IMO, It is just not worth it when hair grows just fine on its own.

Don't use so much or apply less often. Change the pillowcase nightly and get a few more scarves so that you can rotate usage.

Yea, you really have to use a little. When I first started using MTG, I got a big ol' pimple on my cheek and I knew that's where it came from cause I don't get big ol' pimples.

I learned the hard way the first time I put it on...the stuff dripped all over!
Now I put it in a spray bottle and lightly spray my scalp, then rub it in. No drips, no pimples, no problem! :grin:

how bout adding some distilled or purified water to it...

the growth aid in it is the sulfur not the oil right?? adding water shouldn't hurt but should dilute it enough so you wont have oil running everywhere..greasing up ur pillow, running off ur man, and causing breakouts....

Back