Pillow Talk...I love you!

lana

Ladies, I just had to tell you about these new rollers that I bought! They are probably well known here, but I wasn't aware of them until last week. They are Pillow Rollers and they cost a little more than I like to pay...but they were worth it! I hate sleeping on those old funky pink rollers but these are tiny little pillows with a tie that doesn't hurt! It's wonderful and I woke up smiling with pretty curls that look like they will actually last all day long. My hair is shaky and has body! I love these rollers. I bought them at KROGER believe it or not. Couldn't find them at Target, Meijer or CVS.

Someone chime in and tell me if you've used them and how much you love them. :yep:

Lana

thanx i'll have to look into these! i always sleep in my rollers so they can airdry overnight and so far i've been sleeping in my magnetic rollers. but i can't take it anymore, i need some soft ones. so can they be used on wet hair?!

they don't seem to be available online at all...:sad:

Okay give me a second...I'm about to find a picture and name. They just said Pillow Rollers! But I'm sure they are out there. Hold up....one minute ladies. (laughs)

Okay I found them, they are called: Pillow Soft Rollers there is the picture. That's what they actually look like.

Yeah they should work on wet or dry hair. I rolled my hair dry with a lot of moisturizer.

Attachments

• pillow rollers.jpg
    pillow rollers.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 138
This is how the package looks. It's made by Scrunci :yep: You get 24 in a pack. I was able to do my entire head. :drunk: I'm in love!

Attachments

• scunci pillow rollers.jpg
    scunci pillow rollers.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 137
Scunci! Thank you!! I think I know where to find those. I just had a terrible, strained , hair-pulling night trying to sleep in rollers. Just can't do it any more. This is RIGHT ON TIME!!

Well I was worried about that same thing, would they be drying to my hair? Soooo....I admit :look: I used moisturizer and oil on each section before rolling it and I woke up with well moisturized hair but it's still bouncy and shaky. The material feels like that satin scarf that they sale at the BSS. I think it's not cotton. But I just can't tell. But whatever it is - they are several steps up from those pink foam rollers. :yep:

Scunci! Thank you!! I think I know where to find those. I just had a terrible, strained , hair-pulling night trying to sleep in rollers. Just can't do it any more. This is RIGHT ON TIME!!

Dayjoy, I feel you girl! I'm serious, I couldn't sleep on those magnetic rollers if you paid me money! Plus the pink rollers although soft, really bothered me. By night three, I was sleep deprived. So I started wearing a high ponytail to keep the curls up and that did okay, but I would have to bump the ends in the morning and that's a no-no...even with heat protectant and ceramic irons, you just don't want to put excessive heat on your hair if you can avoid it.

I'm trying to space out my trims and avoid dry hair with the cold weather on the way...this seems to be the key!

Look what you made me do, Lana! I just bought them. I found them at my local grocery store (that's Jewel for anyone in the Chicago area). I had the same question as a previous poster concerning them being drying but thought I might moisturize each section. Then I come to the thread and see that that's what you've been doing, so I should be all good.:yep: Thanks for the tip!

I've seen them, but I was so worried about it drying my ends that I opted for some satin covered foam rollers-- also made by scrunci. I can sleep on them pretty comfortably, and the satin makes me feel better about using them on my ends.

Last edited:
Back