Pictures of My Twists-Now availbable

oglorious1

Mixologist
I finally have pictures up of my twists, I used my new digital camera, I'm still learning, but they took so long to put them in started at 9:30 a.m. and ended at 5:30 p.m. It was a good thing a bougt a book.

Your two strand twists, looks awesome and i love the colour....you've got patience to sit for eight hours,,but I can see its defintely worth it.

Thanks Guys!!! The salon owner is the one who actually did my hair, she didn't braid tight at all, a few pinches here and there, but I made another appointment to see her next time.

Your hair looks cool!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
Your two strand twists, looks awesome and i love the colour....you've got patience to sit for eight hours,,but I can see its defintely worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that's why I never get my hair braided cause I don't have the patience.

Thanks zigzag, if I keep using the surge, they'll last about six weeks, I'm going to try to keep them up for eight this time, the only problem about stretching them to six weeks is the new growth gets tangled, so I have to find a way to untangle them so when it comes time to take them down, I don't have too many knots.

Hey there buddy, where have you been, I haven't seen hide or hair from you in the last few weeks, where you been hidden...and thanks
look.gif
wave.gif

Back