Pictures of my Full Lace Wig

NClady

This is my first new full lace wig that I applied myself.. I would like to thank the ladies of BMH and HairBoutique that answered my questions that I had.

Last edited:
Thank you ladies.. You got to have patience when applying it.. I just want to have 2-3 full lace wigs for the weekends or when I go out of town. I like to co-wash my hair too much to wear it everyday.

Wow, it looks great! I wanted to get one real bad a few months ago to wear while I'm growing out. I got a sew-in instead and took it out after two weeks, so I think I made the wrong decision. They're $$ but well worth every penny. I think FL are better than sew-ins for growing out purposes. They allow little to no manipulation of the hair underneath unlike sew-ins. With sew-ins, the braids underneath are tugged and pulled with daily styling, washing, etc.

You look good girl!

ETA: If you don't mind me asking,

1. Where did you get it from?
2. Is it stock or custom?
3. What type of adhesive did you use (yours isn't noticeable, I've seen some that dry shiny).

TIA!

Last edited:
It's convincing!
icon12.gif
icon7.gif
Nice job!

BHMer here......Is that a kinky str8 and which vendor. Ya apps is on point, looking good girl!

I bought it from one of the ladies on BHM for $220 which included shipping. She no longer wore them and wanted to sell it. I do have a custom one on order, hopefully it it will be here at the end of the month.. Will post pictures of that one also. The adhesive I used is from Hair Direct, called White bonding adhesive. The hair is kinky straight. It was 22 inches, but I had it cut down to 14-16 inches. I don't know who the vendor is. But I will tell you about kinky straight..you have to tame it..LOL..

Last edited:
I brought it from one of the ladies on BMH for $220 which included shipping. She no longer wore them and wanted to sell it. I do have a custom one on order, hopefully it it will be here at the end of the month.. Will post pictures of that one also. The adhesive I used is from Hair Direct, called White bonding adhesive. The hair is kinky straight. It was 22 inches, but I had it cut down to 14-16 inches. I don't know who the vendor is. But I will tell you about kinky straight..you have to tame it..LOL..

Thanks for the info...$220 is a STEAL! My head size is small, so I couldn't get a stocked wig :ohwell:. I think I'm gonna break down and order myself a custom. I wish I could see a pic of the whole wig! :yep: If that was you're first app, you did an EXCELLENT job!!!

Last edited:
What vendor are you going to order from?

Thanks for the info...$220 is a STEAL! My head size is small, so I couldn't get a stocked wig :ohwell:. I think I'm gonna break down and order myself a custom. I wish I could see a pic of the whole wig! :yep: If that was you're first app, you did an EXCELLENT job!!!

Back