Pictures of Me - finally

Lovely pictures and lovely hair
smile.gif

Thank you everyone. I just got my touch up this past weekend and will post another pic next week with my straight hair to show the length. I am going back to the daily co washes and the bun challenge for the next 16 weeks in order to keep my hair moisturized and protected. On occasion I will probably do a roller set.

My hair goal is to grow as long as I can and healthy as I can.
smile.gif

My real first goal is to reach bra strap (thought I would have been there by now but I have another inch to go), then below bra strap, then mid back. I think I would be estatic and satisfied with mid back length hair.

Beautiful! Now you can't show us pics like that and not give us a regime!
laugh.gif

Great shine on that most recent pic too. I'm a sucker for shiny hair.
smile.gif

Thank you again. When I did my roller set, I was at 15 weeks post relaxer (lots of growth). It only lasted about 3 days because of the thickness and the rainy weather. Anyhow, I used the medium sized pink rollers, first I washed with motions moisturizing shampoo, then used queen helene's cholestrol conditioner, then proceeded with infusium 23 leave-in conditioner, mixture of olive oil, wild hair growth oil (in the same bottle), a little bit of perm repair setting lotion since I didn't want the curls hard.

I finally got my touch up after 17 weeks. My mother put in the african pride regular and rolled up my hair on 6 Jumbo purple rollers and 12 Large black rollers. I let it air dry overnight, wrapped it and wore it straight for two days.

Now back to the my regime that helped me after my set back of 3 inches being cut off when I only asked for a trim. I managed to get those 3+ inches back in those 17 weeks and my hair looks alot healthier. I'm going back on the protective styles/bun challenge, my daily co washes with cholestrol conditioners, profectiv mega growth for moisturizer on my ends, olive oil, megahertz serum, megahertz pomanade, leave-in conditioner that's it for now. I need to start doing my deep conditioners again and I found something new that helps with my dryness - queen helene's cholestrol hot oil treatments which will be part of my once a month if not more often routine.

The things that helped me get my 3 inches back was the co washes that I did 3-5 times per week, protective styles/bun styles, no heat, roller set when I need to make it through the rough times and still have a decent hair do. Thanks to all the people on here that gave me these great ideas and challenges to put into my regimen.

I plan to keep on growing!

Man, I am jealous of those dimples. When I was little I used to try digging my finger in my cheeks, lol. Very nice!

[ QUOTE ]
prettyblac said:
lengthwanted I tried to look at your photos but it was password protected! Oh! Well! keep growing!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see them either. This message comes up says "The file you are looking for is inaccessible."

Back