Pictures in side of screen

lonei

Could someone please explain to me in detail how to put flags next to my name on the side of the scrren as well as my own picture, thanks

Lonei,

To select your flags...go to my home....then scroll down to personal info. Click on the edit link. Then click on location country...select one...then go to origin country and select one.

For your own personal avatar...you have to have it uploaded from another server. Go to where it says "url to your avatar" and type in the address to the avatar that you would like to use. Then press save to keep all of your new changes. I hope that I didn't confuse you...because...I just proof read what I wrote and confused myself.
wink.gif

HTH

BTW I just took a peek at your album and your hair is so
pretty.

Thanks for your comments and all your help. When I try and up load my picture from the fotki address, it says that its an improper picture format or words to that effect. Could you please tell me how I rectify this, thanks once again.

I am not sure about the fokti picture. Is it in GIF...BMP or JPG format? Perhaps they do not accept the format you are using or maybe the file is too large? I am not too sure?! I'm sure someone that knows about fokti will be along soon. Sorry I couldn't help more.

I had that problem too. I think its wrong format. If you look at the end of the link you put for your avatar it should be a .gif or.jpeg...something like that and the foki ends in html. So far I have tried my yahoo photos and geocites and neither of them work. I have a homestead account where I can upload photos and use the links. Hope I didnt confuse you
look.gif
I can upload your pic using my homestead account and give you the link if ya want. As long as it isnt really big.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
spanishteardrops said:
I had that problem too. I think its wrong format. If you look at the end of the link you put for your avatar it should be a .gif or.jpeg...something like that and the foki ends in html. So far I have tried my yahoo photos and geocites and neither of them work. I have a homestead account where I can upload photos and use the links. Hope I didnt confuse you
look.gif
I can upload your pic using my homestead account and give you the link if ya want. As long as it isnt really big.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i think i got one now..you helped me figure it out, i think..we shall see if it keeps workin...dont know if i like it....but at least if it keeps working, then i know what im doin to change it later...thank you for your help girlie
smile.gif

I have a fotki account and I use fotki to host my avatar pic. It's something about an extra space before the http that you have to delete when you copy and paste your link. It's kind of weird but fotki does work with this forum.

DSD, do you pay for your account?

I think mine got cancelled after a while due to "linking" to this board.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I have a fotki account and I use fotki to host my avatar pic. It's something about an extra space before the http that you have to delete when you copy and paste your link. It's kind of weird but fotki does work with this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even after I did that to mine it didnt work
confused.gif
but I do know that some websites do not allow photo linking to forums.

Back