Pictures are up

foxy kc

I relaxed my hair on Sunday at 8 weeks post with soft n beautiful relaxer, rollerset and quickly flatironed.

As promised I took pictures.....I had intended to open a Fotki account but my work computer is blocking it, so the pictures can be located in the gallery until I can buy a new home computer......please ignore how tore up I look :D it was 3am and I was past ready to go to bed.

Nice pictures and your hair looks really good. Very long and healthy. What was your starting length or did you always have long hair?

Thanks aprilj, I was completely lost.

Foxy, your hair is beautiful. I love it. I can't wait until my hair is one length.

Thanks guys!

nycutiepie said:
Nice pictures and your hair looks really good. Very long and healthy. What was your starting length or did you always have long hair?

I don't really have a starting length because from since I was 14 I would let it grow to like arm pit length then I would get tired of it and cut it to like chin length....in the past 6 years I let it get to brastrap length then cut it to shoulder length....but for the past 12 months I been trying to stay away from the sissors except for trims.

So I guess you can say my starting length was below arm pit length in december 05.

Thanks girl! I guess you're just blessed like that :) . Some of us (me :) ) aren't so lucky and have to really work at it.

foxy kc said:
I relaxed my hair on Sunday at 8 weeks post with soft n beautiful relaxer, rollerset and quickly flatironed.

As promised I took pictures.....I had intended to open a Fotki account but my work computer is blocking it, so the pictures can be located in the gallery until I can buy a new home computer......please ignore how tore up I look :D it was 3am and I was past ready to go to bed.

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL:)

If that's the way you look at 3am, I wanna look like that every day:D

nycutiepie said:
Thanks girl! I guess you're just blessed like that :) . Some of us (me :) ) aren't so lucky and have to really work at it.

Girl I think everyone has to work at it in some way or another.....my problem is my hair is fragile, just a little too much moisture and its mushy....just a little too much protein and it starts snapping....

Back