Picture of my hair

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Your hair looks like it's in braids, is it? Do you do your own braids?

[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
Beautiful hair! I can't believe all these gorgeous waist length hair in this forum!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Beautiful hair, JRW!
up.gif

Thank you all for the compliments. Actually my hair is not in braids in that picture. As far as regimen, here is the one I'm going to try to stick with for a while.

Wash hair every other day or every two days. Currently I'm using Suave Coconut Shampoo, Aussie Citrifier and Got2B Smooth.

Condition with Got2B Smooth Conditioner, Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Conditioning Balm, or Clairol Renewal 5x Conditioner for Dry/Damaged hair.

Oil after washing hair with mixture of Coconut and Olive Oils. I also recently bought some Elasta QP Mango Butter which I love. Sometimes I use a leave-in, usually Infusium 23 but I like to experiment (in case you couldn't tell already).

Relax two to three times a year with Beautiful Beginnings No-Lye relaxer. It all depends on how much my hair is growing. Sometimes I only do it once a year.

Last week I did a Hennalucent treatment and my hair felt incredible afterwards. I think I am going to start using this more. Also once every six weeks or so I use Aphogee on my hair. I air dry my hair. I don't use blow dryers unless it is with the Aphogee treatment.

Hey JRW! I finally got to see what your waist length hair looked like from this old thread! It's nice and long! Any more pics or updates??? :D

Back