Picture hair journey over the past 4 years including highlights, setbacks, and BKT 2x

Re: Picture hair journey over the past 4 years including highlights, setbacks, and BK

Well first off you are BEAUTIFUL! I love your hair in your pics, and I am sure you won't have any probs getting it back to health now that you know what you did wrong and what you need to do right!!! :)

Re: Picture hair journey over the past 4 years including highlights, setbacks, and BK

We appreciate lots of photos around here :grin:

You're very pretty :) and your hair is beautiful and you know what you need to do to get it to where you want it to be (or you will learn quickly!). Welcome officially to the boards and your HHJ! :dance7:

Hi and welcome to the forum :welcome:

Don't apologise about the pics, you'll be hard pressed to find anybody on here who complains about the amount of picture one posts - the more the better! :grin:

I'm loving your hair, it's gorgeous!

Very pretty. Your BKT hair looks like mine did when I used to relax.

You have gorgeous hair! Thanks for sharing your journey. It's great to see the challenges and the progress!

Welcome! I'm glad the second BKT went well for you.

I'm not a hair type expert but I would say the wavy hair is a type 2 and the nape (very curly) is a 3C, so everything else is in between. It might be easier to judge from pre-BKT pics though. The top does seem loose compared to your HS pics.

Beautiful hair, nonetheless.

Shooo the women on this board are ridiculous.

How the hell ya'll have the nerve to be so darn pretty with such gorgeous hair! Uh-uh, I'm going to need some of ya'll to pick one or the other. You be fly as hell or you have pretty hair, you can't have both!!

Just kidding, lol. OP you look gorgeous and i loved watching the evolution of both you and your hair (like watching someone grow up before your eyes) looks like you're doing a great job on your journey and I know the best is yet to come!

Welcome to the hair boards! Sounds like you are ahead of the game. You already know what caused the trouble and you are on the right road to correct it you will be beyond your ideal lenght in no time.

We love lots of pics!:yep:

Great Progress! I love your hair. And dont ever apologize for posting too many pics, shoot we love pics around here. Im sure you know that.

:grin:
I agree!
You have really nice hair :)

Never ever be sorry for posting lots of pictures:)))). You are very cute!

Haha I might have set a record with the post pictures in one post. I was scared it wouldn't even go through. Thanks so much everyone. The encouragement means so much. I was planning on replying to every single post but I think that may be a little excessive. Yall said you love pictures, nothing about long posts :lachen:.

But I read everything and appreciate all the positive feedback. I was a little scared to join and to post things but you girls make me feel right at home. Collecting all the pictures and trying to make that time-line of my hair journey really opened my eyes. I would suggest all of you beautiful ladies to do the same. I find that because I see my hair every day, sometimes I don't think it is making any progress but just looking at my first BKT and the second, even with still neglecting my hair for a few months after the BKT, it still grew alot. I'm definitely going to make a fotki tonight or tomorrow. I'm going to ask my mom to rollerset my hair this weekend so I could post pictures again. Its so nice to have people who appreciate hair and all the hard work that comes with it.

I love you all =) Thanks again for all the encouragement and compliments. Good luck with all your hair goals also =)

OP,

You look like you are on the road to recovery! :welcome: to LHCF and much success as you keep on growing!

Pretty hair! I'm always glad to see people sticking with their goals!

Back