Pics of my hair

MindTwister

Ladies, I had my touch-up done yesterday after 18 weeks. ORS Olive Oil relaxer was used on my hair and I have to say I loved it! It didnt burn at all and my hair felt great. I've added pics to my album and here is the link:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/softlips_116/album?.dir=/It%27s+all+about+my+hair&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/softlips_116
Enjoy
lick.gif
wink.gif

Thanks a whole lot ladies!!!
clap.gif
Your compliments are making me blush lool... Brickhouse I had a lot of troubles managing the newgrowth and lost quite a few strands of hair on wash days. That's the reason why I would never go that long unless I got braids. I do use surge but just on my hair line. I also have to add that I found a mixture that made my hair manageable: elucence MB conditioner mixed with EVOO and Hot Six Oil. I used that as my moisturizers the last few weeks and it was great. My main problem was combing my hair wet...

Yeah, I want to see the pix too but I'm getting the same message as FoxyBronx. I'll try later on tomorrow and see if it works then. I didn't know it was your birthday so I would like to wish you a happy birthday!
party2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
Happy birthday! can I have your hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Anky... lol I wish I was that nice but hmmm I will keep my hair to myself
laugh.gif
look.gif

Thanks Foxybronx and Nyambura for the B-Day wishing, I really appreciate it. I am going to check and see what is wrong with my pics

Your hair is looking GOOD, Mindtwister!! Nice and healthy. Not to mention your cute little hourglass figure (I just had to throw that in)

Your hair is beautiful and so are you. I love that picture of your hair in the back. Your hair is banging and your curves make me want to run back into the gym tonight and never leave. LOL!
smile.gif

Nice pics MindTwister! Your hair is really pretty and healthy-looking. I must agree with everybody your body is on point! Why hold back a compliment?!
smile.gif

And since everyone is saying it, and I didn't know: Happy Birthday!
party.gif

oh Thanks everyone!!! If I was white I'd be all red by now... When it comes to my body, u seeing the good part of it cuz the rest sure dont look that good... Gotta hit the gym soon and start lookig for a way to do some laser surgery for my dang stretchmarks! That's the price I had to pay to get what you seeing there... 19 years old and already full of stretchmarks... Anyways, thanks once again everyone for all the compliments
up.gif
ohwell.gif
cry3.gif
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
Your hair is looking GOOD, Mindtwister!! Nice and healthy. Not to mention your cute little hourglass figure (I just had to throw that in)

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that cute little body!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And your hair is equally as beautiful!
smile.gif
How did you get the waves when you have the blue-ish/purple knit? Those were gorgeous!
smile.gif

Back