Pics of highlights framing your face?

blessed7777

To avoid major damage I am considering face framing highlights instead of full highlights. Does anyone have these and can share some pics?

Tks!

Its kinda hard to see but I have highlights on my bangs (front half ish of my head.) So the highlights are like...from ear forward...They were light brown for a long time. Since then I henna'd and its not as noticeable.

I do still have a little breakage around the edges from it but they are growing out slowly.

Unfortunately its the only pics I have for the color ( I know they are rEALLY hard to see) but if you can avoid doing whole head highlights, thats so much better. My stylist feathered them in really nicely so it didnt look awkward at all.

My hair used to be soooooooo dyed, it was red, green, blue, blonde, brown. Since then a lot of it has been cut off but, I was 15 with a full head of blondish highlights oof. So Bad for my hair.

Attachments

• IMG_1886.JPG
    IMG_1886.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1583.jpg
    IMG_1583.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 155
This is what my hair looks like in the summer. I don't know what color this is and wish I could buy it in a bottle. :lol:

Attachments

• 180086_487731108980_3471717_n.jpg
    180086_487731108980_3471717_n.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 223
Here's a look or few that I'd like to try (color placement wise).

I tried the last color blocked one,.....but I just don't quite look as good as her...LOL

Attachments

• loc_Color1.jpg
    loc_Color1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 71
  • loc_Color2.jpg
    loc_Color2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 65
  • LocsStyle_0036_Colors.jpg
    LocsStyle_0036_Colors.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 65
This is what my hair looks like in the summer. I don't know what color this is and wish I could buy it in a bottle. :lol:

@Lucie that's gorgeous! I am going to steal your pic and show my hairdresser LOL THIS is exactly how I want my highlights to look this summer.

BTW was this pic taken before or after your relaxer? I only ask because my hair looks just like this when I do a rollerset.

blessed7777, the sun did that. I did not add anything to my hair. Good old sun and sea = whatever that is! I wish I could find that in a bottle. I liked it a lot.

This x1000. You get some naturally beautiful highlights in the summer! A nice soft gold tone :lick:

I get streaks of red and gold in the summer, then it goes dark in the winter.

Back