*PICS*Lawd it was a job! But I'm done with my sister's hair! *PICS*

MsLizziA

I did my little 7 year old sister's hair and it was a job! It just seems like it took so long but i am done. Here are the before and after pics!

Before:
DSCN1001-vi.jpg

DSCN1000-vi.jpg

DSCN1002-vi.jpg

DSCN1003-vi.jpg

After:
DSCN1025-vi.jpg

DSCN1027-vi.jpg

DSCN1029-vi.jpg

DSCN1028-vi.jpg

DSCN1030-vi.jpg

I will post a full tutorial on my blog from beginning to end and list all the products that i used. Make sure to check the blog!

Last edited:
Dang she has a lot of healthy thick hair!! Wow! Her hair looks great!! I know that must have took a long tine...and you asking her to be still haha. I'm remembering my beads days sittin on a milk crate for 2-3 hours. Oh the horror LOL!

Dang she has a lot of healthy thick hair!! Wow! Her hair looks great!! I know that must have took a long tine...and you asking her to be still haha. I'm remembering my beads days sittin on a milk crate for 2-3 hours. Oh the horror LOL!

Girl i walked away for about an hour because she made me mad because she refused to keep still

Her hair is gorgeous!!! I know exactly what you mean! I have a daughter wl and another daughter apl... when I have to do their hair I have to psych myself out like its about to be a workout!! LOL!!!

Back