PICS! For a limited time!

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Just thought I would post some pics...

http://public.fotki.com/PittGirl06/

pw= france

I found that editing using paint is much easier than the other program I was using!

I like the wavy look, but I think that the lady could have done a better job at blending.

The old tree trees were done by an African lady. The new ones were done by an American lady. I choose the later the second time because she spoke English and was closer...lol.

I used 3 colors this time though....the first time I only used 2 (144 and 613). I addd 27 to the wavy.

Maybe next time I will use the same three colors, but use straight hair and go to the Africans....they may be picky though cuz they use either pony or human hair...the hair I used this time was kanekalon.

PittGirl, she did a great job. I like the wavy look.
up.gif

Oh wow...thanks a lot yall. When I was in paris last week, these french artists were like, "let me draw you! your hair is beautiful!" and i finally picked one and it took him forever to work on the hair! he picture turned out nice though!
smile.gif

Both sets turned out nice but I really like the wavy hair it really fits your face nicely.

How long did your first set of tree braids last?

She did about 20 cornrows.

the first set of tree braids lasted me ALMOST 2 months. I was shy by about a week or two.

Thanks for th kind words!!

Thanks yall! I think I got enough ompliments to last the whole year! I think i will take the pics down before I go to bed.... :-)

Merci beaucup or however you spell it...I'm learnin' yall!

Okay, well, thats enough...thanks for the encouragement, but it's time for the pics to sy 'au revoir." They shall be removed starting....NOW....g'nite!

Back