***PICS!!!***2 month comparison pics

Kiki82

here you guys go...I am so excixed to actually see some growth, but I am still I experiencing breakage in the nape area, but since my relaxer in May I have seen some improvement.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any more way on keeping the nape moisturized.

oh..first pic is my relaxer done in july o8 and the second pic was my relaxer done in september 08...

Thanks,
Kiki82

Attachments

• relaxer in july 08.jpg
    relaxer in july 08.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 204
  • september realxer.jpg
    september realxer.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 208
I have been following Carolyn's Grey regime 2 times a week...it is a six week routine... Lady Esquire actually gave it to me on the start of my journey. I use different product from the original routine that was given to me.

Shampoo w/ nexxus therape, CON green label, Aphogee for damage hair, Keracare Hydraying shampoo.....I rotate these shampoo (but you really don't need all these different types of shampoos...)

I rotate the following conditioners:
Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
Motions silk protein
Motions CPR
ORS mayo for damaged hair
fantasia deep penetrating conditioner
Lekair cholesterol

which ever conditioner I use above I put Keracare Humecto over it...and go under the dryer for 15-30 minutes

Apply my leave-in and rollerset with water...

I do this regime twice a week...I hope that makes sense

I have been following Carolyn's Grey regime 2 times a week...it is a six week routine... Lady Esquire actually gave it to me on the start of my journey. I use different product from the original routine that was given to me.

Shampoo w/ nexxus therape, CON green label, Aphogee for damage hair, Keracare Hydraying shampoo.....I rotate these shampoo (but you really don't need all these different types of shampoos...)

I rotate the following conditioners:
Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
Motions silk protein
Motions CPR
ORS mayo for damaged hair
fantasia deep penetrating conditioner
Lekair cholesterol

which ever conditioner I use above I put Keracare Humecto over it...and go under the dryer for 15-30 minutes

Apply my leave-in and rollerset with water...

I do this regime twice a week...I hope that makes sense

You got some good products there. Very good.

You have made great progress- good for you! I reallylike your regimen, I have never heard of Carolyn Grey before- thanks for sharing that info.

You have really good progress going on there girl. Thanks for the motivation by showing your pics.

Since your hair is so long, could you braid the nape and keep it moisturized? I think that would help. I did that with the weave I'm wearing, but I also use MT and Ovation, but have gained alot of growth back there since keeping it braided. Just a thought.

here you guys go...I am so excixed to actually see some growth, but I am still I experiencing breakage in the nape area, but since my relaxer in May I have seen some improvement.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any more way on keeping the nape moisturized.

oh..first pic is my relaxer done in july o8 and the second pic was my relaxer done in september 08...

Thanks,
Kiki82
great job!

Back