Pick Three

weaveadiva

myMFQbp.jpg

I would monetize 4 to live comfortably, have folks travel to me to be healed, and be low scale enough for most people to group me with myths, faith healers, placebo effect, medicine men/woman etc. For people who can really heal, they are safest when people attach skepticism to their gift.

Last edited:

I would monetize 4 to live comfortably, have folks travel to me to be healed, and be low scale enough for most people to group me with myths, faith healers, placebo effect, medicine men/woman etc. For people who can really heal, they are safest when people attach skepticism to their gift.
Can you imagine the responsibilities that comes with 4? People would expect you to heal everyone.

@Keen Oh yeah but once upon a time I was a pastor's wife(he stepped down to remove people politics and focus on the ministry itself instead of heading a congregation, we still do some impactful not for profit stuff). I really believe I could handle it and be a good Samaritan with the money being more than enough based on donations. That experience though with my husband helped me to deal with people face to face appropriately with gracious boundaries. Sometimes I wish I could transfer that to my tone online a bit better.

1, 8, 9
I wanted to pick 5, but if I had perfect health and unlimited amount of financial resources I could gain more knowledge. I could also help advance other people’s lives as well. Love is a state of being, that’s free and people should be able to tap into that whenever they want. Perfect health is golden and you can be at your optimal best to develop strength, and have the body that will continue to facilitate that. Changing 3 things from the past would totally turn my world into something else. I wouldn’t have eve. Ended up on this board.. lol

1, 5 and 9. I will need super intelligence to know what to do with all the unlimited money. Perfect health is the icing on the cake.

My choices were totally different

4 Heal others
6Find love
7 Talk to dead loved ones

I’m assuming I get to keep my current assets:look:

Back