Pic prove, it's growing

diamondlady

Pic prove, it\'s growing

a little anyways. After bleaching the color out of my hair and then adding light auburn permanent color to my relaxed hair, in the same day, mine you, hair was really jacked up. I knew there would be damage, but I wasn't prepared for as much as I received. I wouldn't even let my husband see my hair. I didn't want to see it myself. It was as short as 1.5 inches on the sides, 3 inches everywhere else except the back where it was 4 inches. Now it's growing back a little. Take a look.

http://PictureTrail.com/diamondlady3

Re: Pic prove, it\'s growing

Looking good girl.
smile.gif
It looks healthy and shiney. How long is it now? Keep doing what you're doing because it has worked.

Leigh

Wow girl! Your hair really looks good! It's so much healthier and very shiny. Keep it up, it really looks nice!
smile.gif

I'm blushing!!!
Teva, thanks for the congrats. Islandgirl, I like the September picture also, it's my favorite.
Leigh, my hair is about 9 inches except for the back which is about 7 inches. I think I have problems in the back. It was the longest when I started, now it's the shortest.
Cybra, thanks for the encouragement, I really need it.
Mirrormirror, thanks, I like that last picture too. I hope my hair continues to grow healthy. I'm going to try to update every 3 or 4 months.

You've come a long way girl!! Keep up the great work.
drunk.gif
Your hair looks awesome and in such a short period.....imagine the possibilities.......bra strap and beyond
wink.gif

Thanks to all of you. I've been depressed sometimes about my hair and felt that I wasn't making enough progress and sometimes I felt I was obsessed. Now I feel I can keep working at it.

Thank you so Crysdon, I take it as a real compliment to be compared to Tracy. I love her hair, and she can use color. At this point, I'm afraid of color (my own fault)

[ QUOTE ]
mirrormirror said:
diamondlady- your hair looks great, especially the last picture, its so smooth and silky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it does.
smile.gif

It's really encouraging to see the progress of hard work. It just makes you want to keep going on to see how far you can get. Your hair looks nice, and when you look back 6 months from now, you'll still be shocked (not badly) that "hey my routine is working"!

WOW!!! your hair looks awesome!
60.gif

it's so nice to see that you're recovering from the hair coloring disaster. definitely don't change a thing because your current regime is working. now comes the hard part—waiting...
cry_2.gif

I need to show my mom these pics. I can't count how many times she's had to cut her off and start from scratch. Looks like Diamondlady found a regime that works.

Gurl!! your hair looks good. it's growing in very well. keep up the work.
clap.gif

Back