Pic of my new do!

MsLady, that came out so good. The things we have to resort to out of desperation, but hey at least you know what you are capable of. Also as a fellow MA girl, I feel your pain on not finding good stylists:wallbash:.

Very pretty MzLady! I know that had to be irritating as all get out, but your results are gorgeous! Do you think next time you'll skip the stylist and go with your clips instead?

MZ, that's a fantastic job. You had me fooled...I guess LHCF was a lifesaver -- still can't believe that's a weave.

Very pretty MzLady! I know that had to be irritating as all get out, but your results are gorgeous! Do you think next time you'll skip the stylist and go with your clips instead?

Girl, I was like "no, this ***** didn't let me leave here looking like this? HATER!!!!!!!! :lachen::lachen:

The chick who did it isn't even my regular hairdresser, this other chick in the shop did it and my hairdresser didn't even call her on her shytty job!

And yes, I think I'll be doing it myself using the clips from now on. It was so easy to do and so much cheaper. I paid $75 just to turn around and have to fix it myself. :ohwell:

Back