*Pic Heavy* Queen_T's Extra Long & Wide Curlformer Review

There you are again in all your glory. Girl, you are going to be the next Jared, but instead of Subway, you will be the new face for Curlformers.:yep: Seriously, they owe you some royalties or something. I bet they are wondering why their sales just skyrocketed. :perplexed I purchased the long and narrow blue and green, the short and wide blue and green. I also purchased the kit because when I reach BSL they may not be around. Do you twist at the root before you add the curlformer?

Thanks again,
C

Thanks again ckachinski, yeah..I twist at the root..only b/c that's what's in their directions.

Gorgeous!

That's so cute about your dad.

I'll have to try this on my daughters. I know they'll love it.

Yeah, gotta love him! :)

I sure wish my momma had these (and LHCF for that matter) when I was a little girl. I had so much hair when I was little, she permed it and it broke off :sad:.

I'll never forget that durn PCJ for kids...Pressing Comb in a Jar my azzz!

Last edited:
You got to stop it man!!!

I just left sally's. I picked them up, then put them back down. Them thangs are expensive but darn they give GORGEOUS results!!!!

These look even better than the first set! :spinning:

You got to stop it man!!!

I just left sally's. I picked them up, then put them back down. Them thangs are expensive but darn they give GORGEOUS results!!!!

These look even better than the first set! :spinning:

:giggle: Sorry Naturallady, I dun lost my curlforming mind over here!! :dizzy:

Your hair looks sooo FABULOUS!!! I want these so baddd.... BUT I'M trying to hold out. I've been going through my budget for the past few days trying figure out where I can squeeze some extra $$$ for new hair stuff. But I think I'll wait for a Sally's coupon. :nono: I really NEED these these... *UGH* :wallbash:

307211390.jpg

amazing results. i love this view!!! i was wondering what the bigger curls would look like. thanks for posting.

Your hair turned out beautiful!!! I will be picking these up for sure. Did you set your hair on wet or dry hair? What was your routine before setting?... Wash, condition, etc.?

OMG...I think I am turning into an absolute PJ -- I HAVE to have these!! Will be picking them up this weekend.

Beautiful!! I love how consistent and perfectly formed the curls are!

*****adds pink and orange curlformers to Sally's list******

I just got a coupon for 20% off in the mail too! :drunk:

Your hair turned out beautiful!!! I will be picking these up for sure. Did you set your hair on wet or dry hair? What was your routine before setting?... Wash, condition, etc.?

I would like to know the answers to these too.:yep: Your hair came out absolutely gorgeous! What is the difference between Curlformers and flexirods?

Your set came out really pretty Queen!! These seem easier to use than Flexis (dry faster too). I guess I'm going to have to pick them up now :ohwell:.

Marie, I washed with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and DC'd with Silicon Mix for 30 min., under my heating cap. Silicon helps me big time w/ the new growth. The smell is a bit perfumey for me, so this is the only time I'll use it (toward touch-up time).

I set on soaking wet hair and sprayed with the mixture in 1st post.

But how do you maintain the style?

Try really hard not to crush while sleeping. :spinning:

I would like to know the answers to these too.:yep: Your hair came out absolutely gorgeous! What is the difference between Curlformers and flexirods?

I posted a link to my first thread on the 1st page.There's a pic where I used flexi's and the Curlformers (I ran out of Curlformers the first time).

MizAvalon, the main difference, for me, is that the Curlformer does the work for you, so you get a perfect curl every time. With the flexi's some people might have difficulty folding it right in order for it to tightly stay in place.

Hope I could help....

Marie, I washed with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and DC'd with Silicon Mix for 30 min., under my heating cap. Silicon helps me big time w/ the new growth. The smell is a bit perfumey for me, so this is the only time I'll use it (toward touch-up time).

I set on soaking wet hair and sprayed with the mixture in 1st post.

Try really hard not to crush while sleeping. :spinning:

I posted a link to my first thread on the 1st page.There's a pic where I used flexi's and the Curlformers (I ran out of Curlformers the first time).

MizAvalon, the main difference, for me, is that the Curlformer does the work for you, so you get a perfect curl every time. With the flexi's some people might have difficulty folding it right in order for it to tightly stay in place.

Hope I could help....

Yes, that was very helpful! Thank you! :kiss:

QUEEN T...

I love your hair!!! SUPER CUTE!!!

I have the PINK ION too!!!

30 mins??? Why are you playing?...

Ummm... I'll be going to get these after work :yep: :yep: :yep:

They must feel lighter than flexi rods... no???

Easier to sit under dryer with?

You guys might see a thread from me later tonight.

Last edited:
Um... i'll be going to get these after work :yep: :yep: :yep:

They must feel lighter than flexi rods... no???

Easier to sit under dryer with?

SouthernTease, I personally think they're lighter than the flexi rods. The material that they're made of conducts heat very well too.

Back