Pic from Dallas meeting!

LOL @ Nyambura's comment. Thanks iCandey on my tired braids that are 1/4 out.

Dallas ladies, did you all get the pic of Sherry's secret to download?

I have the pic--but I didn't want to post it without her request or permission. Ya know
wink.gif

SG,

I guess it would be OK. I wish that I had taken a picture of the hair clip so that people would know what to buy. I found the Lotta Body Creme and I am still looking for the Joico K Pack.

I am available for another meeting any time between now and Jan 1. I know that CocoaCure won't be back to Dallas until Jan 2004. What does everyone elses schedule look like?

Cherrie,

I see in your signature that it says A Jewel In His Crown. Have you read that book? I did--it is wonderful
smile.gif

I have added a picture of your innovative creation to my album
wink.gif

Everyone, Cherrie came up with a super-healthy way to hi-lite her hair. She actually made a clip from a blonde track of hair & clipped a few of them into her hair. We couldn't tell that it wasn't her hair until she actually took it out and showed us.

SG,

I have not read the book yet, but I love the the way the title makes me think about how much the Savior values us (me).

I don't have a Digital Camera, but I will see if I can find some pics on the Internet of the Clip. I just glue (super glue gel) the wefted hair onto a clip. Sometimes I glue it "wrong side up" to change the color.

It's a lot cheaper and healthier than Bonding or Weaving, just for color & fullness.

Date for next meeting

DL,

Saturdays, Sundays and Friday Nights work best for me. Anyone up for 2:00 Dec 27, 28, Jan 3, 10?

Re: Date for next meeting

I'm ready for another meeting too!!! WE had soooooo much fun!!! Magical! Next time I'll remember all my products!!! Thanks so much Supergirl and SVT for the products! That was so sweet!! All You guys are fabulous!!

Wow Diamondlady and Supergirl, you guys were very quick with the pics!! I'm just now getting here to read everything and see them! Thanks a bunch!

Hmmmm.........January 4th (Sunday I'm going to have my little one's birthday party, so Saturday, January 3rd at 2pm just may work! The 10th I may be in Albany, NY/Saratoga. Not sure just yet, but may need to keep that date open. How's the 3rd for everyone? Hopefully some of the others that didn't make it last time can make it!! If not the 3rd, maybe the 17th with all the business of the holidays. That way everyone will likely be in town and have all their traveling over with for a while. :-) I can't wait!!

As far as I know, the 3rd is okay for me. I wonder what hairstyle I will have by then, I am taking my braids out now and I want to get my hair straightened Saturday, but I never keep my hair straight for longer than one week, hopefully I will be happy with this time and I keep it straightened until our next meeting.

[ QUOTE ]
Cherrie said:
DL,

Saturdays, Sundays and Friday Nights work best for me. Anyone up for 2:00 Dec 27, 28, Jan 3, 10?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'll be in Big D from around the 22- 29 of Dec. I could definitely get together on the 28th at 2pm. I could do other days, but not Saturday... and obviously no one would be meeting Christmas!
laugh.gif
This New Yorker will come representin'!!!
weird.gif
I will be hitting beauty supplies in the Oak Cliff area to get my Affirm 5lb tub of Humecto too!!!
wink.gif

Dallas Dec 28 and Jan 3rd ??

All,

I am available on both Dec 28 and Jan 3rd at 2:00. Since AJamericanDiva will only be in Dallas for one week. Who else can meet on Dec 28th.

Any suggestions?

Re: Dallas Dec 28 and Jan 3rd ??

Okay maybe the 28th, what about 3? Because I get out of church around 1.

Oh fooey! I'll have to miss on the 28th. I'll be in Austin with my folks and my brother and sister-in-law and little baby nephew who I haven't seen since he was born 7 months ago will be there. There's no way I can make that one. Oh well, I'll just have to catch the next one. :-( sad face. sniff, sniff..........but I'll definitely make the next meeting with products in tow! :-)

CocoaCure,

You will be missed, we will make it up to you somehow in January. Have a happy and safe holiday. Since we've got some new people why don't we meet at a restaurant. Is El Fenix ok? Address below. Anyone have any other suggestions?

1601 McKinney Avenue
Dallas TX 75202
214-747-1121; 214-747-6643

I did a rollerset today and I think it turned out pretty good. I am starting my own "no heat challenge".

I won't be able to make this meeting, unfortunately. I will be out of town with family, however you guys keep me posted of the next event so that I will be sure to make it! Have fun!

Sorry guys, I have committments on the 28th but y'all have fun and take plenty of pics!
smile.gif

Great to hear that you guys had such a wonderful time. It's so nice to put faces to names, isn't it?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kitkat said:
Great to hear that you guys had such a wonderful time. It's so nice to put faces to names, isn't it?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I know I'm fifty years late with this, but you guys look great
smile.gif

See ya'll Sunday. Do take into consideration that I haven't had a relaxer since September... my hair is crying for a relaxer!!!!

Back