PIBBS:I'm Getting My Pibbs:PIBBS

DaDragonPrincess

Ladies I finally ordered myself a pibbs http://www.glamourbeautycenter.com/products/PIBBS_Kwik_Dri_Dryer_514-2239-0.html

Price: $311.09

PIBBS Kwik Dri Dryer 514

Early birthday present for myself, my birthday is tommorow,yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I'm excited ladies!!! I been shopping like crazy.

Share your Pibbs stories ladies, I read some on here, I'm so excited.

I will take pictures of it soon as UPS or FedEx bring it to my door step,lol.

:lick::lick::lick:

I know you ladies have names for your Pibbs, so I will name mines Princess,lol​

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You will love your Pibbs just as much as I love mine (well maybe cause for my year stretch he was my babies daddy :lachen:)

CHEAT????? Gurl there aint another man ( I mean machine:look:) that can take me away from my guy.

When I was deep into my stretch my hair would not even dry over night in bantu knots it was more like a day and a half. Under the Pibbs it would take like 1.5 hrs.

When I finally relaxed my roller sets took like 45 min. I must admit I almost had a scalp burn once with it my scalp was red a sore for awhile. He thought I like it rough, I had to tell him to calm down I aint going nowhere he could be a little less rough with a sister.:lachen: Just watch your temp. setting and you should be fine. Oh and keep you hair covered under the Pibbs cause it has an upward air flow and your hair could get sucked up the fan. We dont want any setbacks.

CHEAT????? Gurl there aint another man ( I mean machine:look:) that can take me away from my guy.

When I was deep into my stretch my hair would not even dry over night in bantu knots it was more like a day and a half. Under the Pibbs it would take like 1.5 hrs.

When I finally relaxed my roller sets took like 45 min. I must admit I almost had a scalp burn once with it my scalp was red a sore for awhile. He thought I like it rough, I had to tell him to calm down I aint going nowhere he could be a little less rough with a sister.:lachen: Just watch your temp. setting and you should be fine. Oh and keep you hair covered under the Pibbs cause it has an upward air flow and your hair could get sucked up the fan. We dont want any setbacks.

LOL so the Pibbs can get a little rough on you,wow and it can pull hair,lmaooooooooo :lachen:. Do it have a timer that you can set for like 50 mins etc to let you know when your dry time is up?

Thanks for the tips sweetie, yall keep the Pibbs tips coming.

Happy Birthday and I have Pibbs 512 I got for $224.00 total cost with no shipping cost.

I have the same Pibbs and I love that dryer. It is very relaxing and makes me WANT to deep condition! Ooooh I can't wait to wash my hair tomorrow.

I have the 512 but I don't think you can lock the wheels. I think you can take them off though(one of mine fell off and I can't find it)

Geez everyone loves there Pibbs. I need to start using my Pibbs. It's been in that corner untouched for almost a year.

:clapping: congratulations on your new purchase, that’s awesome! Wishing you lots of fun with it and a very Happy Birthday :dance7:.

Back