Pibbs 512-514

tomnikids3

Looking for another bit of advice, I can't decide if i should get the Pibbs 512 or 514. I found the 512 for $224.95 free shipping, and the 514 for $289.00 + 25.00 shipping totaling $314.00. I have read such good reviews on the 514 i just wonder if its worth the extra $70.51. HELP!

the difference is the wattage in the 512 vs the 514, 514 has a stronger motor by a few watts. i've looked at them at the bss and the hood size to me are the same, maybe the 512 is an inch or so smaller maybe.

your really just paying for the popularity of the 514 series.

people swear by the 514, but i've talked to many bss owners and they agree there isn't much difference but watts and color.

if your close to the bronx, i'd say take a trip to fordham road and most of the bss's there have the pibbs you can check it out in person.

the difference is the wattage in the 512 vs the 514, 514 has a stronger motor by a few watts. i've looked at them at the bss and the hood size to me are the same, maybe the 512 is an inch or so smaller maybe.

your really just paying for the popularity of the 514 series.

people swear by the 514, but i've talked to many bss owners and they agree there isn't much difference but watts and color.

if your close to the bronx, i'd say take a trip to fordham road and most of the bss's there have the pibbs you can check it out in person.

Any BSS in particular?...I can get to the Bronx easily.

Ordered my Pibbs today. I ended up getting the 510 for $269.00. I was concerned about the price spending about $340.00 with tax and shipping from one vendor.

http://www.kellerinternational.com/pc-256-7-kwik-dri-dryer-on-caster-base-made-in-italy-kwikdri.aspx

and the 512 while being cheaper, $224.00 from another vender with free shipping i wanted a little bit more.

http://www.salonsource.com/pibbsezdryer.html

So i decided to go with the middle which was the 510, which had more wattage (1150) than the 512 and was the newer model and free shipping. Im more comfortable with spending under $300.00. Since this distributor is in Long Island, NY i should have by next wednesday or thursday, so im excited to use next Saturday.

Back