Phytospecific Products

RUBY

Has anyone tried these Phytospecific products? Reviews please.

Intense nutrition shampoo
Intense nutrition mask
Vital force shampoo
vital force creme bath
moisturizing styling balm

And any other Phytospecific products that I haven't named.
Thanks in advance.

RUBY said:
Has anyone tried these Phytospecific products? Reviews please. Thanks in advance.

Intense nutrition mask
Vital force shampoo
vital force creme bath
Here's my review of the Vital Force System

I will probably begin using the Intense Nutrition system towards the end of this month. I have been using the Vital Force system since that post. I LOVE it. It rally softens the new growth and my hair loves it too.

Uh...I don't think there are many ladies that use the products you asked about.

Some ladies have used Phyto products, but not the PhytoSpecific line.

Intense nutrition mask
Vital force shampoo
vital force creme bath

And any other Phytospecific products that I haven't named.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Optimal Hydration Milk did nothing for me. I thought it was similar/same as the milky reconstructor that comes in the relaxer kit. It was not.

Moisturizing styling balm works great when I have no new growth. I'm wearing my hair curly but when I decide to go back to roller setting, I will revisit it.

Intense nutrition shampoo works great I use it often...almost as much as my green labe CON shampoo.

I use the smoothing shampoo as a clarifying shampoo.

Relaxing Balm works really really well. But I find that activator and essential oil is a cheaper alternative to this.If you use the product everyday (like I do) its pretty easy to go through the $20 dollar tube.And I ain't rolling like that.

Thats all I can offer if its kind of hard to understand my opinion on things its because I do conditioner washes now almost daily whereas at the time I bought these products, I didn't.

I plan on getting the vital bath down the road to replace another deep conditioner I have now.

Hope this helps.

Since a lot more people are on the phytospecific bandwagon I'm bumping this thread for anymore responses.

Hey!

I've used them all... my mother's addicted to them and lets me use hers. I have to say, they work well. They do work better on my mother's hair, though. Hers is a bit finer than mine. Mine is especially thick and coarse. But I noticed a difference with the conditioners especially. Much better than average. You get what you pay for. I definitely recommend the whole line.

I have some of these photyspecific on sale on the swap board if u are interesting in tring them b4 making the "big " financial investiment. check out the swap board and pm me if u are interested.

Back