Phyto

Zabrinnna

Has anyone tried Phyto Hair Care products before, I noticed they made a relaxer for black women, but just wanted to know if anyone was successful with their products because I want to try it, but they are kind of expensive.

Thank you

Has anyone tried Phyto Hair Care products before, I noticed they made a relaxer for black women, but just wanted to know if anyone was successful with their products because I want to try it, but they are kind of expensive.

Thank you

there is Phyto and Phytospecific. Which are you referring to? If it's the latter there are a few threads on it if you search.

Thanks I wanted to know about both because phytospecific is a line of phyto. I have read up on the brand but really wanted to know what the products people were using and their results.

Thanks a lot ohh and great heels...

A friend gave me the Phytospecific Vital Force Creme Bath to try. It really does whay it says. I left it in for half an hour and my hair was not as brittle as it was and felt a lot stronger with more elasticity.
She also gave me the protein treatments in the tubes, but I didn't notice any difference with that.

I tried there vitamins. They helped with my hair growth. I would definately order these again even though they are $50

Thank you

I use their Ultra Nourishing Hair Mask ($38) and I LOVE it. :love4:

My hair loves phytospecific's beauty styling creme and the phytodefrisant moisturizing balm. smile.... And I have been using the phytospecific phytorelaxer index 2 for four years now... smile again. I would definitely recommend their phytospecific products for women with relaxed or napptural hair...

Thanks a lot
Sherry Love

Thank you all... I will try a conditioner of from photo probably the mask that MD Lady mentioned. I already use Redken and love them but Im a product juckie:lachen:...what can I say.

Back