Phyto users, please help

Tchutchuca

Hi all.
I received my phyto index I box today and I am not sure if it is right.
The relaxer pot has no plastic cover Under the cap, just the cap and it is on the mark of 1/2, so I have enough for 1 application. Is that right? How full should the pot be?
I remember that other elaxers, the pot had so much more.
I ordered from Hairboutique.

Tchutchuca said:
Hi all.
I received my phyto index I box today and I am not sure if it is right.
The relaxer pot has no plastic cover Under the cap, just the cap and it is on the mark of 1/2, so I have enough for 1 application. Is that right? How full should the pot be?
I remember that other elaxers, the pot had so much more.
I ordered from Hairboutique.

Phyto I will basically texturize your hair. If you're going to straight that's not the one you want.
There's no plastic under mine either.
It's always 1/2. You'll need space to add the reactant and stir.
HTH

1. There's no plastic under the cap on phyto.

2. What you see is what you get. even though it dosen't look like a lot You'd be suprised by how much it mixes up to when you add inductor.

Being that its your first time using it, you will probably need all of it if you have 2 inches of new growth (or close to it)

With phyto its about application. So if you want your hair straighter, you should use more.

There's tons of threads describing application, smooth time, etc from other phyto users as well.

-A

Thank you so much for th replies.
I am very excited.
I will use just to texturize, but I have tons of hair and hard to relaxer (never had straight) and back in December it took almost 1 pot of Dark&Lovely to do the job (texturize), usually I need that much.
Thanks again.

Back