Phyto Sale (Summer 2011)

Solitude

I started not to post this because the sale is not nearly as good as it usually is. I usually buy my relaxers during the sale for $30-$33 each and shampoos for $13 or so. This time, relaxers are $48 and poos are $19 :sad:. But, everything is still discounted. In case anyone wants to purchase, see the link below....the sale is from today to June 29th.

http://sale.phyto-usa.com/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I still have a bunch of stuff from when I purchased in December, but I would like some vitamins and more Energizing Capsules. I'm on a strict no-buy policy, so we'll have to see....

Last edited:
Just in time!! I have 1/2 box of Phyto left and I was starting to get nervous!

Thank you, Solitude!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming that the discount isn't as good as usual. I went ahead and bought enough relaxer to tide me over until the end of the year in hopes that they will have a better deal then. Unfortunately last time around I was using a stylist who provided the relaxer, and now I"m not.

Thanks for confirming that the discount isn't as good as usual. I went ahead and bought enough relaxer to tide me over until the end of the year in hopes that they will have a better deal then. Unfortunately last time around I was using a stylist who provided the relaxer, and now I"m not.

Yeah, I usually buy at least 3, but I won't be able to get any this time. I won't be relaxing my hair again until like Aug/Sept and I'll probably just get a box from Sephora.

Back