Phyto Line Questions

natieya

Hi everyone! Other than the relaxers, what other products are good from this line? I have thick thick thick coarse 4B hair that craves moisture all the time. Thanks in Advance! Love you ladies! :weird:

I like their kukui oil shampoo. I alternate between this and aveda damage remedy. It almost seems like an oil based shampoo so It washes my hair very gently and keeps nourishes any dryness. I just picked some up today.

I have used the mositurizing conditoner (in the pump bottle) and I liked it very much. It also seemed to help strengthen my hair.

I don't have thick hair, but I like:

Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Mask
Phytospecific Moisturizing Styling Balm

Also fond of the
Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Shampoo

The Phytonectar Shampoo is also pretty good as well as the Phytodefrisant.

Good luck with your choice if you decide to buy something from the line.

I really like Phytojoba shampoo and hair mask deep conditioner and i love phyto 7 leave in cream - it's super lovely. Phtyo karite is very good too. Phtyosesame is one of the best regular moisturizing conditioners I;ve ever used.

Good luck is you decide to try. Polly and Co has pretty good prices on Phtyo - maybe you can check them out. :)

Incidentally, AmirahG has 15% off all their product lines (including Phyto) most of this week (I forget the exact dates). The promo code is: remember.

MonaLisa said:
I don't have thick hair, but I like:

Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Mask
Phytospecific Moisturizing Styling Balm

Also fond of the
Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Shampoo

The Phytonectar Shampoo is also pretty good as well as the Phytodefrisant.

Good luck with your choice if you decide to buy something from the line.

co-signing on the phytonectar. :yep:

I like the Phyto 7 and 9 leave in creams. I have a tube in my bathroom and sometimes I dab a but on my ends in the morning before putting my hair up the daily bun.

Back