Phyto Hydrant Shampoo/Conditioner

vickiepickles

All About Me!
Hi guys! Hope that you all had a Happy Holidays! 'Neways, I got some products from Ebay tonite and wanted to know if any of you have used the Phyto Hydrant Shampoo/Conditioner and/or the Bumble & Bumble deep conditioner? (I got some awesome deals on some stuff today! Got some brand new Born shoes for $15.50!)

vickiepickles said:
Hi guys! Hope that you all had a Happy Holidays! 'Neways, I got some products from Ebay tonite and wanted to know if any of you have used the Phyto Hydrant Shampoo/Conditioner and/or the Bumble & Bumble deep conditioner? (I got some awesome deals on some stuff today! Got some brand new Born shoes for $15.50!)

I havenot tried the Phyto Shampoo/Conditioner, but I have tried the hydration milk conditioner and the Phyto 7 moisturizer. Very moisturizing both of them. I was very surprised that my natural hair responded so well to them. I have tried the Bumble and Bumble leave in. This is a good product. I have a whole slew of phyto products including the relaxer. Once I get up the nerve to relax, I will be using all of them. I also want to get the vitaforce shampoo and creme. I have heard good things about these products.

I currently use the Phytobrush shampoo and Phytodefrisant. But have used their other products off and on over the years. I usually stop in my quest to use something less expensive but recently realized I'd rather spend a little more on something that works well on my hair then spending twice as much trying new products that I end up throwing away.

It's hard to go wrong with Phyto.

Back