Phyto and salon's that use them

LovelyMiracle

I was transitioning to natural but now I'm deciding to relax again. It's been 7 months since my last relaxer and I would like to try Phyto. I dare not try to apply the relaxer myself so my question is: Where can I get a list of salon's that either specialized or are knowledgable about the Phytospecific line? I plan on relaxing in about a month and I'd like to contact some salon's to find the right person.

Thanks

the Phyto hotline should give you the name to a few salons in your area, but i don't think that they have an all inclusive list of all salons that use phyto. If they dont give u a salon in your area, then id suggest to look in the yellow pages and call all of the upscale salons/international salons and ask them if they use phyto or if they'd be willing to let u bring in your own relaxer...

Another suggestion is just buy the Phyto and have your stylist put it in for you. I know the stylist in my area charges only $25.00 to put a relaxer in.

Bubbles salon (i think there is one in maryland) uses phyto exclusively. I went to them in philly and they were very knowledgible about the products. My hair felt amazing.

Candy1978 said:
Another suggestion is just buy the Phyto and have your stylist put it in for you. I know the stylist in my area charges only $25.00 to put a relaxer in.

Thats a good idea. I called the phyto hotline a while back. The closest was a 1 1/2 hour drive from me in orlando. I am not about to drive that far to get my hair done. I may have to do it this way and bring it to my stylist.

Back