Physique Deep Hydrating Conditioner

EXSQUISIT

I had great results with this conditoner when I got free samples in the mail. I did a conditioner wash with the sample and was very impressed with the amount of slip it gave. I picked up a full size bottle of the conditoner from walmart and used it today. It's still awesome, for my hair at least. Has anyone else tried anything from this line? I did a search and didn't find any info. I found the shampoo to be really good also.
smile.gif

I glad you had bring this up. I about to mention that last month but I had change my mind. I had got free sample 2 or 3 years ago. It does give slips. (I didn't how slips feels until you mention it does give slip. I thought it was the smoothness} I sent for another last month with another email. It didn't buy one from stores yet. I want to give it another try before I do. How long had you try the Physique.

I only tried it once but i was very happy with it so i just bought the full size. i really like how moisturized and slippery it leaves my hair.

i know exactly what u mean...the conditioner was 7.84 at walmart, but it works soooooo well on my hair.....i may have to keep it...
wink.gif

I'm glad it worked well for you ms. jennifer. Don't quote me on this but I heard that Physique and Pantene were virtually identical products just with different packaging.

pooh123

I LOVE Physique. But it costs so darn much....
I don't think Pantene and Physigue are the same b/c when you touch them they have different textures and when i've used them on my hair I got two diffferent results (more slip from Physique and able to air-dry sucessfully).

dont make me cry pooh bear.....cuz that physique was high...lol..i'm gonna have to check the ingredients. thanks for the heads up.
smile.gif

shocked.gif

poohbear you were right. exact same ingredients down to the letter. man i feel kinda sick now...
frown.gif

Oh well, what's done is done, and I know the next time. I love smooth and sleek anyway, and I love the price a lot more....
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lyricbangel said:
I liked the physique, but i virtually hate the way pantene products make my hair feel. They leave it dry and unmanageable

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been fortunate in that the Pantene works good on my hair, so I guess I'm gonna stick with the cheapie.
smile.gif

Back