Photos of Emma: From Hospital to Home

Take a look at the child you all prayed for. She continues to do very well...no lingering issues...healthy as can be. God is sooooo good.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=rsaxts9.8d4c8c7p&x=1&y=-kafute&localeid=en_US

I see the glory of the Lord all over her! :clap:

May the Lord continue to pour His Oil into her life and may you continue to be blessed as you watch her grow!

May the Lord bless your family and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord, Jesus...lift up His countenance continually upon you, and give you PEACE!!!

N&W

Ooooooo, look at 'our' beautiful 'Princess Emma' :love:

Christelyn, she is so precious and loveable.

I wanna hold her. :yep: :yep: :yep: But I'll let you do that for me.

When you take her in your arms, please give her one of these for me. :huggle: :pray:

"I love you Baby Emma... :kiss:

You are a Royal Princess, saved by God. :love2:

I see the glory of the Lord all over her! :clap:

May the Lord continue to pour His Oil into her life and may you continue to be blessed as you watch her grow!

May the Lord bless your family and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord, Jesus...lift up His countenance continually upon you, and give you PEACE!!!

N&W

Amen , Sis. Amen. :yep:. Those are beautiful words and sealed in Prophesy.

Her Mommie is a Godly woman full of love and prayers.

Amen , Sis. Amen. :yep:. Those are beautiful words and sealed in Prophesy.

Her Mommie is a Godly woman full of love and prayers.
Yes she is.:yep: I've watched quietly about Emma, over these last few months and I have prayed and thanked God everyday for what He was going to do with her life. She is a seed planted in good ground! Ground that is cultivated and nourished and weed-free, hallelujah! No weapon that was fashioned (formed, created or otherwise) against her was ever going to prosper!

Father, I thank you for Emma and the breath of life that you have breathed into her! Your glory cloud has filled the room, because of her mother's worship and adoration to you, and Emma has engulfed your sweet, smelling fragrance! I praise you, because Emma has been fearfully and wonderfully made...marvelous are your works, O' Lord, that her soul knows quite well. Amen.

Hallelujah! Blessed be the name of the Lord!

She is so beautiful and you seem to have such a loving family. What a wonderful place to come home to. She's precious. I'm so happy for you.

I am so overwhelmed right now... really just about speechless. I am so happy Emma is home and healthy. I am just about moved to tears. God is so awesome. You have another beautiful child. Just speechless right now... Thanks so much for sharing the pics!!

I like so many others have been praying for your precious little one. God's love is truly beyond words. I am so very very happy that your beautiful baby is home and healthy!!!

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH GOD LOVES EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US. HE DOES SO MUCH AND WE DO SO LITTLE - BUT NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE GOD HAS GIVEN TO US THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. PLEASE COPY ALL THE BLOGS FROM ALL OF US FOR EMMA'S SCRAP BOOK SO SHE WILL ALWAYS KNOW HOW MUCH WE ALL WANTED THIS DAY.IT IS AS IF WE ALL BROUGHT OUR LITTLE GIRL HOME - JUST AMAZING

Back