Photo updates-natural hair

Hello all!
I finally added some updated pics of my hair. Yayy!! I posted a shrinkage pic. Also, I did a little experimenting with flat twists and afropuffs, which are styles I don't do often.

Enjoy!!

Yaaaaaaaaayyyy! My Shero....let me go check this out!

eta: As always...I am never dissapointed when I look at your hair. You have inspired me to try more styles. Right now I only have TWO in my repitoire.
laugh.gif

Gorgeous hair mama....absolutely gorgeous.

Girl, your natural tresses are da bomb--long, thick and healthy looking.....
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
I love it. You are truly an inspiration for a sista who is contemplating going natural again......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Girl, I am loving your hair!!!! See, when I see pics like yours and Bublinbrownsuga's (sp?) and other naturals, I don't want to ever relax again. Your hair is the bomb!

Gosh, I'm so jealous! Look at that your butt's gonna be at waist length in no time! I like the picture of your hair in the puff, with the hair cornrolled to the sides. Very cute.

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
Wow very pretty!! I am always encouraged by you hair pics!

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto!

Thanks a bunch Anky, cherish, sassygirl125, Netta1, cybra, skegeesmb, nonie, tracyannette, ayeshia, syoulee1, micarae, and Brooke007!!! Y'all totally made my night!! (:

@syoulee1-I posted my routine in the "Products" section of the hair album. Check it out!!

Thanks for sharing, ur hair looks great, and in good condition, very thick, and healthy, inspiring love u hair,
party.gif
waist length in no time

[ QUOTE ]
Maestradiva77 said:
Hello all!
I finally added some updated pics of my hair. Yayy!! I posted a shrinkage pic. Also, I did a little experimenting with flat twists and afropuffs, which are styles I don't do often.

Enjoy!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have got to chime in here, your hair is absolutely gorgeous!
smile.gif

Back