Photo Shoot

India08

Has anyone seen the Essense for August with Jill Scott on the cover? well they have a whole hair section. The have something in there for everyone.

Also the July Essense with the woman from the upn show The Parkers - it featured hair info as well - and there was a small picture of a woman with thinning hair and hair line - and her hair was cut by Derek"dee cutter" - from Brooklyn - sooooo I have been wanted to cut long layers in my hair - and being on meds. my hair has become very dry that sort of thing - I made an appointment and went to see him for my cut - one thing led to another and I am doing a video for him on Tuesday - and a photo shoot on Saturday - the video is for the people at Affirm - and the shoot will be used for a magazine - I am not sure which one though. I am very excited - because I get a free makeover on Tuesday - he will cut, color, and style - and the shoot will be done by a awesome photographer with makeup and everything! let you know how it turns out - I will mention LHCF in the video - can't take all the credit by myself!!!
smile.gif

WOW that sounds awesome
shocked.gif
. I would love to have a professional stylist cut and style my hair, and do my makeup as well. I plan to get my hair done this week (after avoiding salons for a year), just a new color and cut, but it's no professional job. Congradulations
clap.gif
, you must have some good hair for them to want to use you in their video. I hope it turns out well!

He said he was interested in the fact because of my auto-immune disease(rheumathoid arthritis) and hair breakage/thinning - he thought it was a good story because meds affect hormones that affect hair - he also thought I was purty
smirk.gif
- that is why he wanted me to do the shoot - and lastly I have long hair so the makeover he said, only made sense

Altogether now,....: "GO INDIA! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! GO INDIA! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!"
clap.gif
dance7.gif
party2.gif
bouncy.gif
Yes, you MUST post and let us know when it's about to come out so that we can all run out and get the issue and say,"Aw,...I knew her when,..."
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
India08 said:
Has anyone seen the Essense for August with Jill Scott on the cover? well they have a whole hair section. The have something in there for everyone.

Also the July Essense with the woman from the upn show The Parkers - it featured hair info as well - and there was a small picture of a woman with thinning hair and hair line - and her hair was cut by Derek"dee cutter" - from Brooklyn - sooooo I have been wanted to cut long layers in my hair - and being on meds. my hair has become very dry that sort of thing - I made an appointment and went to see him for my cut - one thing led to another and I am doing a video for him on Tuesday - and a photo shoot on Saturday - the video is for the people at Affirm - and the shoot will be used for a magazine - I am not sure which one though. I am very excited - because I get a free makeover on Tuesday - he will cut, color, and style - and the shoot will be done by a awesome photographer with makeup and everything! let you know how it turns out - I will mention LHCF in the video - can't take all the credit by myself!!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

CONGRATULATIONS INDIA!!!!

Congrats, India!!
smile.gif
That definitely sounds exciting!!
up.gif
(Just don't let them cut all your hair off!!
look.gif
wink.gif
)Please let us know which magazine you'll be featured in, so we can check it out!!
grin.gif

Back