Photo Gallery link not working

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 573

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 653

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 676

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/threads.php on line 481

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/threads.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 122

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 137

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 140

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/longhair/public_html/gallery/threads.php on line 436

[ QUOTE ]
zigzag1 said:
why is the photo gallery and journals link not working?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've posted this problem on the Admin board (so the other moderators and administrators are aware of it). Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon.

wheeewwww, I thought it was just me, or this crazy computer. I wrote last week to report it also but I have not heard anything back yet. I figured they were getting so many questions about it that they may not have had time to answer all of the questions.

Willowviolet

When is this going to be fixed? I have my photos in the gallery. If it's not going to be fixed, please let us know. I can then start to post my photos elsewhere instead.

Curly,

I wrote last month and still have not heard anything. You are probably going to end up posting on a picture trail or with Fotki like alot of the other group memebers. If I could get my digital camera to download properly I would try it too.

Willow

Thanks willowviolet, I've already started my fotki album (2 pictures only). I think you're right. I'll probably just use that.

still waiting

Are there any computer people
dork.gif
that can help with the photo gallery??

Re: still waiting

[ QUOTE ]
spanishteardrops said:
Are there any computer people
dork.gif
that can help with the photo gallery??

[/ QUOTE ]
Nikos (the forum Administrator) has been very very busy. Hopefully when he's less busy, he'll be able to get it back to normal.

Back