Philosophy's Coconut Milk

aileendq

Well, I had a Sephora gift card just burning a hole in my pocket for almost a month now, and yesterday I got antsy and decided I was going to buyu SOMETHING....

Well, I bought Philosophy's Coconut Milk Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath. Now, this stuff has Tea-lauryl sulfate as it's second ingredient, so I figured it would be kind of drying as a shampoo, but I thought, I'll try it anyway, given Sephora's liberal return policy.

I went home last night and washed my hair with it. 1) It smells HEAVENLY, 2) it left my hair (pre-cond) SO SOFT! I was stunned, to say the least. I used my Keracare Humecto for 5 minutes and then rollerset with a dime sized amount of Ouidad's Climate Control Gel (trying to use it up) and my usual Cantu Shea Soft Leave in Moisturizing Cream. I dried with my bonnet, took the rollers out and blew out the roots only & wrapped.

My hair is STILL soft at 12:18 pm (that's never happened before) and I didn't even need to oil my ends this morning. (Though I will in a bit anyway.)

The only thing different in this routine is the shampoo, which should have dried my hair out a bit...but instead left it with a ton of slip....Weird!

Have any of you ladies ever tried these products and what was your experience with them?

TIA

Back