PhillyDiva & Lit26 who's next???

Wow, Lit took it to the slab! I would have gone to a barber personally. But then again,I wouldn't have allowed anyone else to dictate how I should wear my hair either. Good for her for having the courage to big chop like she did. I don't think Philly needed to chop all her hair off and start over. But whatever, do you.

ao4b3t.gif

i think phillys cut is too masculine, but thats just me. hey it aint my head!

Hima10nemce (sp?) did the same thing. Tamrin cut her hair last year. I think they may be a little addicted to the attention that comes from a "big chop". IMO, the only BIG chop is the 1st one... when you cut the perm out.

In any case, they all look great.

Sent from my iPhone.

I love Philly's personality although I unsubbed a while ago because her videos weren't relavant to me (all lace fronts, weaves, natural styles I didn't get any inspiration from). I really don't understand her journey at all. After 3 years it always seemed like she was still trying to figure things out - but I'm glad she's sharing her journey. It helps to see people who aren't super successful but still stick with it. I think when people wait to start their YT channel after they reach BSL+ it can give a false sense of easiness to those who are just beginning.

Now the cut....I don't understand. at all. So I can't (well won't) comment. at all.

Hmm...PhillyDiva had an interesting shape head and features before the cut and it's even more interesting with it. :look: I look to her for wig reviews and I'm sure she'll keep them coming.

I've never watched the other ytuber...so no comment. Well one...I bet it will grow in fast (hopefully).

Lit's head looks a HAM. She should have let someone else do her cut...actually, she really doesn't have the head shape for a baldie at all. #fail

Hima10nence and PhillyDiva cutting their hair and "starting over" was a little silly to me. Are they expecting their hair to grow in differently? idk but I don't get it and maybe its nothing for me to get.

I've only watched a few of her vids but it seems like PhillyDiva is having deeper emotional/life issues and it's manifesting in going back and forth with her hair choices. This happens more than we care to admit - we can get obsessed and frustrated with hair but that may be a preoccupation for other things going on in our lives - low self-esteem, sadness, frustration, whatever.

Back