Phillip B. hair care?

WomanlyCharm

Has anyone ever used this line? I saw it in Ulta the other day and was intrigued, it's supposed to be very good, and botanical.
The shampoos sound nice...they have one with african shea butter, one with peppermint and avacado, and one with white truffle.

They even have products that let your scalp "detox", along with rejuvenating oils and other stuff.

I definately want to get some feedback on this line, before I buy...it's a bit expensive!

Thanks! :)

I've never purchased anything in the line because it's sort of pricey BUT I went looking for it one day after I heard him (I think) talking about the line on the radio. He made it sound like it was miraculous. If I purchased anything it would be Cream of the Crop (?) because despite some questionable ingredients, the sample I used did soften the hair.

p1

What were these "questionable ingredients"? :look:

patient1 said:
I've never purchased anything in the line because it's sort of pricey BUT I went looking for it one day after I heard him (I think) talking about the line on the radio. He made it sound like it was miraculous. If I purchased anything it would be Cream of the Crop (?) because despite some questionable ingredients, the sample I used did soften the hair.

p1

I had 2 scalp treatments ($200 each!!) from Philip B at Dr. Ava Shamban's office in Santa Monica about 2 yrs ago. His scalp oil is good BUT after purchasing it and dissecting it to death, the recipe for it was posted by Nonie on this forum!---- 1. Thyme essential oil - 2 drops
2. Atlas cedarwood essential oil - 2 drops
3. Lavender essential oil -3 drops
4. Rosemary essential oil -3 drops
5. Jojoba oil - ½ teaspoon
6. Grapeseed oil - 4 teaspoons
He also adds peppermint and emu oil. This is far less than $28 per bottle and it works just the same. His treatments are really good but VERY EXPENSIVE. Check out this website for more info--- http://www.shamban-md.com/spa.htm.

vickid said:
1. Thyme essential oil - 2 drops
2. Atlas cedarwood essential oil - 2 drops
3. Lavender essential oil -3 drops
4. Rosemary essential oil -3 drops
5. Jojoba oil - ½ teaspoon
6. Grapeseed oil - 4 teaspoons
He also adds peppermint and emu oil. This is far less than $28 per bottle and it works just the same. His treatments are really good but VERY EXPENSIVE. Check out this website for more info--- http://www.shamban-md.com/spa.htm.

Wow, I already have most of this stuff at home! :lol:
Vickid, thanks so much, this is great!

Have you tried any of his shampoos and conditioners?

i used his elasticizer and my hair was straw dry before and it certainly helped though for the price i wont be buying it again...if it was cheaper id buy it but not right now
it made my hair stronger and less brittle...actually maybe i would buy it agen.

Back