Philip B Katira Hair Masque

peony

Has anyone tried it? Here is the description from the Philip B website:

A gentle yet surprisingly versatile rejuvenator for all hair types, our unique, clear-gel formula sinks right in to plump up fine, limp strands or calm and smooth coarse, hard-to-manage hair. Think of it as an amped-up, squeaky-clean version of a deep-conditioning treatment: You get all the vibrant shine and silkiness you could dream of – without a trace of added weight or residue. PHILIP B® Katira Hair Masque will make the most of any hair texture, taking lush, light and manageable to a whole new level.

How it works:

Pure Katira Extract -- the "it" conditioner of the Middle East -- fills in weak, damaged spots in the hair cuticle for added smoothness and strength. It also gives your hair a slight electrical charge – you’ll feel it during your blowout – that leaves it fantastically light and bouncy.
A high-tech L-Amino Acid Complex infuses your hair with a perfect dose of weightless, oil-free moisture and nourishing proteins for enhanced control and elasticity. Just one application will instantly revitalize your hair color, speed up blow-drying time, and lock in shine for a sexy, touchable, red-carpet finish.
PHILIP B® Katira Hair Masque is a gentle, yet surprisingly versatile rejuvenator for all hair types. The unique, clear-gel formula sinks right in to plump up fine, limp strands or calm and smooth coarse, hard-to-manage hair. By filling in dry, damaged spots in the cuticle, it also imparts a wonderfully vibrant, healthy sheen. Actual Persian Katira Extract - the "it" conditioner of the Middle East - infuses hair with a perfect dose of weightless, oil-free moisture for enhanced control and elasticity. Powerful amino acids work to rebuild fiber of hair, Katira imparts long-lasting moisture adding noticeable thickness, body, bounce and extreme shine for a red-carpet finish. PHILIP B® Katira Hair Masque will make the most of any hair texture, taking lush and managable to a whole new level.

Haven't Tried, but Definitely Reading Up on all the Philip B Products! Each and every one of them Sound Truly Exceptional.:yep:

At least you won't be blaming me for this one:lachen::lachen::lachen:. I'm heading to his site now.

Nahhh....Cream Tee is responsible for this one!:rolleyes:

She was talking about that Russian Shampoo and how exceptional & expensive it was.....and I always Stalk Her Products...so.....I started researching them and they all sound absolutely wonderful.

It does sound wonderful as does the oil, I'm trying to keep my finger off of the "send" key :perplexed.

It does sound wonderful as does the oil, I'm trying to keep my finger off of the "send" key :perplexed.

Yeah, Isabella09 Said She Adores the Oil. I looked at the DC, the Leave In and something else (can't remember which). All Had Great Ingredients.:yep:

Ok, I broke down and ordered the Philip B Rejuvenating oil and Katira Hair Masque. You know I'll be reporting in after I use it. Did you read the instructions on how to use the oil? A little work but it sounds like it'll do some good.

ETA: Since I was shopping I went ahead and ordered some Alterna Caviar Treatment Masque (reconstructor), Philip B Lavendar & Avocado Clarifying poo to be used with the oil and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shine Serum since I didn't seem to be able to find it locally.

Last edited:
:yep: I absolutely :love: Philip B Rejuvenating Oil (used it for many years) it’s excellent as a pre poo, a treatment prior to taking out braids (used on length of hair not scalp) and if I need an emergency moisture injection. It leaves my hair; incredibly soft, moisturised, hydrated and easier to detangle. I've only used the oil in the Philip B product range.

Ok, I broke down and ordered the Philip B Rejuvenating oil and Katira Hair Masque. You know I'll be reporting in after I use it. Did you read the instructions on how to use the oil? A little work but it sounds like it'll do some good.

ETA: Since I was shopping I went ahead and ordered some Alterna Caviar Treatment Masque (reconstructor), Philip B Lavendar & Avocado Clarifying poo to be used with the oil and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shine Serum since I didn't seem to be able to find it locally.

:clapping: I'm so happy you bought the products and I hope you love Philip B as much I do :grin: can't wait to hear your review. I use it mainly as a pre poo, you can leave it on for 20mins – overnight (I tend to leave it overnight as it’s too expensive for me to just leave in for 20mins and rinse).

i have the truffle reconstructor and have tried his leave in conditioner. close but no cigar. the products that i have tried were ok but not amazing.

i just looked at his site. his prices are crazy so i give him a NO!!!.

but i have seen his lovin leave in in tj maxx for $5.99 so i may pick that up if i see it again.

Okay...I just checked out this site..the FAQs are quite impressive, especially how he addressed AA hair....His products are a little pricey but I am firm believer in "you get what you paid for"....but I like his concepts on conditioning, they are similar to what we do here on the board.

I like the way he thinks!!! However, this dude has 140.00 (one size only) shampoo on his site...dang - can I get a massage or sumthin' with that....lol

Okay Ya'll Listen to this::grin:

Lightweight Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse: African Shea Butter, Wheat Germ & Soy Protein

Lovin' Leave-In Conditioner: Soy & Wheat Protein, Amino Acids, Extracts of Aloe, Nettle, Chammomile, Horsetail & Henna

White Truffle Nourishing & Conditioning Creme: White Truffle, Lavender, Comfrey, Hops & Nettle!:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

Okay Ya'll Listen to this::grin:

Lightweight Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse: African Shea Butter, Wheat Germ & Soy Protein

Lovin' Leave-In Conditioner: Soy & Wheat Protein, Amino Acids, Extracts of Aloe, Nettle, Chammomile, Horsetail & Henna

White Truffle Nourishing & Conditioning Creme: White Truffle, Lavender, Comfrey, Hops & Nettle!:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

:poke: I see you in here, Pusha!!!! :lol:

Finally got around to using my Philip B Deep Penetrating Cream Rinse.
for the first time. It's been in my stash a while.

I Just Co-Washed with it! Absolutely a Great Product.:grin:

Now, I wish I had more of these!:perplexed

We told you it was an awesome product :yep:; I'm happy I brought as many as I did when TJ Maxx had them :lachen:.

We told you it was an awesome product :yep:; I'm happy I brought as many as I did when TJ Maxx had them :lachen:.

Girl, I wish I woulda' bought more!:rolleyes:

You Ladies were right...........It's a Wonderful Product!:sad:

*um....:look:you haven't seen them in there lately have you?*

Girl, I wish I woulda' bought more!:rolleyes:

You Ladies were right...........It's a Wonderful Product!:sad:

*um....:look:you haven't seen them in there lately have you?*

TJ Maxx seems to have the same stuff each time I go. I wonder if they slow down on getting products during the summer. Nothing new for the past couple of months :wallbash:.

Back