PG County PJs

PassionFruit

I just left all of my willpower & my money at Greenway Beauty Supply on Greenbelt Rd in Greenbelt they have 2-stores next door to each other... One a regular BSS and then the other has they higher end stuff
( they have a 3rd store on Greenbelt rd in Lanham too)

They have ALL Surge products for 50% off... granted they have no Plus 14..and none of my fave Moisture Aid...... but they have quite a few bottles of shampoo, Woojee cream and jars of Olive/Soya bean oil ( I got this for $2.49) and 1 other Surge product tat I cant remember the name of

I got several boxes of Colora brand Henna ( Im gonna start using this instead of the BAQ stuff from Indian stores)

Sebastian Potion #9... on clearance for $7.99 each... had MANY bottles of this left and if I like it, Im gonna be ad that I didnt get more than 2

I also bought ABBA Pure Moisture Conditioner ( a friend recommended this) and Im gonna try it for a DC soon...

Im MOST excited about the Nexxus Vitratress Biotin that I have been searching HIGH & LOW for... this will be exclusively used for my edges & nape for 3 months...

I got some other stuff too.... hairnets & odds & ends

Im really hating I dont live closer to that store, then again it may be a good thing cuz Id have to make a concerted effort to go.... the higher end store next door carries most every great brand I've ever seen recommended... and they will order anything not in stock ( I ordered more Biotin)

This thread came in the nick of time! I'm leaving in a few minutes for some products and I am going to swing pass there on my way back home and see what they got.

Sorry ladies, DONT KILL ME but I bought the last 2 Nexxus Vitatress Biotin he had in stock..... he said he would order more so make sure ya remind him when/if ya go in

Back