Personal challenge for November

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
So today is 4 weeks post relaxer for me and I want to do something different with my hair.

My personal challenge is that I will use not heat on my hair for the next 4 weeks. After weekly wash and DC I will rolleret and let airdry.

I need to hide my flat iron

Last edited:
So far direct heat has been good to me, especially with my new growth that pops out by week 3. I just wanna try this to see how it goes....so no taming of the ng... :lol:

Good for you!!! I feel you! You will benefit form it in the end. Since I go to the gym almost everyday there is no use trying to put heat in my hair! Today I will be 6 weeks post my last relaxer and I am tryin to maintain my NG!!!!

That sounds good, I believe you'll be happy with the results. I'm on a personal challenge for November also.

Good luck! Hiding the flat iron helps. When I had mine in my closet, I never used it. When I leave it out, I get tempted.

Good luck! Your hair will benefit from it i am sure.

I only plan on using my flat iron for thanksgiving and then i am putting it away till christmas.

what's your personal challenge?

NO CUTTING
rollerset only
take hair vitamins - 1 tablet daily
no sodas - drink more water
snack on nuts, fruit - no candy while at the office
HOT/ wash/ condition/ herb rinse - 1 time weekly
use Boundless Tresses - 3 times a week
scalp massage -3 times a week (when I use BT)
oil hair every other day
ghee treatment - November 22
protective styling only

NO CUTTING
rollerset only
take hair vitamins - 1 tablet daily
no sodas - drink more water
snack on nuts, fruit - no candy while at the office
HOT/ wash/ condition/ herb rinse - 1 time weekly
use Boundless Tresses - 3 times a week
scalp massage -3 times a week (when I use BT)
oil hair every other day
ghee treatment - November 22
protective styling only

I need to re-incorporate the use of BT at least 3 times a week myself. I was going very well for a while and I kinda fell off 2 weeks ago.

No heat has been my own personal challenge as well.. Mostly I use heat when I deep condition but for the last few months I have really slacked up from using heat... This will remain my challenge as well as keeping my hair in a bun most of the time... :ohwell:

Back