permed to texlaxed?

princess me

after not getting a relaxer from Sept 07 to Jan 08, I was in dire need of one, So i got one last week (which seemed bone straight to me and had my hair looking scraggly and thin)....

BUT I washed my hair today and and it dried wavy... kinda like the way I see some of the ladies with texlaxed hair dries. I know for sure I do not have any other type hair other than 4b so thats out of the question. Is this possible or did something go wrong in the relaxer process?

after not getting a relaxer from Sept 07 to Jan 08, I was in dire need of one, So i got one last week (which seemed bone straight to me and had my hair looking scraggly and thin)....

BUT I washed my hair today and and it dried wavy... kinda like the way I see some of the ladies with texlaxed hair dries. I know for sure I do not have any other type hair other than 4b so thats out of the question. Is this possible or did something go wrong in the relaxer process?

My hair did the exact same thing:perplexed. When I get a relaxer my hair always processes straight, but on Jan 20 08 when i got a relaxer and let my hair air dry it turned curly in the back and wavy on the top. I only processed my newgrowth so I was really shocked:blush: but excited:grin:. I thought it may have been b/c I used a new type of leave-in conditoner (Aphogee Pro-Vitamin) but then I thought that no matter what processed hair can not revert back. Another thought :scratchch I had was maybe all the protein and conditioning restored back most of my hair's elasticity. Whatever happened I am texlaxed and lovin it:woot:

My hair did the exact same thing:perplexed. When I get a relaxer my hair always processes straight, but on Jan 20 08 when i got a relaxer and let my hair air dry it turned curly in the back and wavy on the top. I only processed my newgrowth so I was really shocked:blush: but excited:grin:. I thought it may have been b/c I used a new type of leave-in conditoner (Aphogee Pro-Vitamin) but then I thought that no matter what processed hair can not revert back. Another thought :scratchch I had was maybe all the protein and conditioning restored back most of my hair's elasticity. Whatever happened I am texlaxed and lovin it:woot:

This is funny. I used the Mizani ButterBlends relaxer. Now Im thinking that since this is the first time I've ever used a different relaxer in the past 4-5 years, my hair probably just took to it differently.

But the weirdest thing is that my hair was straight for 1 week. When I washed it, thats when the semi-waves popped out at me and I got nervous like :blush: whats going on here????

Back