Perfect Results ?.....

A_Christian

Has anyone used products from the Perfect Results haircare line ? I'm specifically interested in the Triple Silk Conditioner. There's an advertisment for it in the Sophisticates Black Hair with Alicia Keys on the cover. Thanks in advance.
wave.gif

Thanks for bumping this. I've seen these products around but the containers always look kind of old and dingy so I've never bothered to try them.

I use the Triple Silk medicated conditioner, it gives you the cool tingles feeling on your scalp, plus when i was it out my hair felt soft and silky. Im relaxed if that helps. This is the product I have used from their line tho.

this used to be a good line, it used to be owned (at least partially) by a well known stylist in Detroit. I've used everything in this line, it was a big thing when I was in hair school many moons ago. Its not a bad line actually (ETA Now I'm not sure). The conditioners were pretty good, especially the medicated conditioner. The oil was good as well, gave great shine without using alot. The holding spritz was NOT that great in MY opinion, but I'm a Sabastion shaper and isoplus spritzer user on my clients hair depending on if they have short or long hair. I would *have* given this product a 4 out of 5 stars

ETA they have expanded their line, I have not tried everything in this line, and I dont know if they changed the ingredients so I edited my post.

Last edited:
Back