Peppermint EO

SparklingFlame

Doesn't this help your hair grow and at the same time tingle your scalp? I killed myself and my 2 small children at the mall today at the GNC getting this because the other 5 stores in this city don't have any if you can believe that! Anyways, I figured it would be good to add to my MTG for the smell and the growing properties. Anybody tried this?

I'm assuming that EO stands for 'Essential Oil' (if not, please just disregard the following) and if that's the case I loooooooooooooooooove Peppermint Oil!!! I add it to my shampoo every wash and I love the tingling sensation. IDK if it's helping my hair to grow necessarily, but supposedly the tingling helps with blood circulation in the scalp or something like that. IDK about adding it to MTG, I've never used it, but I know it can be added to shampoo with no probs, a few drops here (and make sure it doesn't get in your eyes).

Cincysweetie said:
I'm assuming that EO stands for 'Essential Oil' (if not, please just disregard the following) and if that's the case I loooooooooooooooooove Peppermint Oil!!! I add it to my shampoo every wash and I love the tingling sensation. IDK if it's helping my hair to grow necessarily, but supposedly the tingling helps with blood circulation in the scalp or something like that. IDK about adding it to MTG, I've never used it, but I know it can be added to shampoo with no probs, a few drops here (and make sure it doesn't get in your eyes).

Yes ma'm EO means essential ois. I CW so maybe I'll add it to my conditioner. Thanks for the heads up! I love tingles. Especially hair grease (is that the proper ter? I'm from the country! LOL) that makes your scalp tingle like Keracare Glossifier.

Back