Pelobonito.com

Malice

Has anyone ordered from them? I see their banner on the site for Dominican and Brazilian products. Anything worthwhile if so?
TIA

I have come across the site a few times but I haven't purchased from them yet. If you try it, let us know!

I'll tell you my experience.

I found them on a google search before the banner started appearing here.

I purchased some products, and waited over a week for them to process the order. I thought they got me for the paper, so I then sent a paypal claim after they hadn't responded to any of my messages.

A few days later, the owner called me and apologized for the delay. He explained that they had been having problems with the website (he said something I didn't understand) asked me if I still wanted the products. Of course I did, and I received them 2 days later. He also sent me a check for the cost of shipping since I had waited so long to receive my products.

I don't know if it was an accident, but he also refunded me for the costs of my entire order via paypal. :) Accident or not, it made me happy.

I haven't ordered from them since this experience. I think he would be an aite vendor given he doesn't have any web issues, but I don't give people a second chance to *** with my money :mad:

They are very good when it comes to shipping and I experienced good customer service from them. Like a previous poster stated, sickbay has a wider selection of products.

Thanks, you all. I'm completely clueless when it comes to the Dominican and Brazilian products, but I'm interested in trying a few because of the raves, after my braids come down. Also, I was in Sally's and in my town, it's the hispanic Sally's cause that's all that works there, and a latina was in there and I made out that she was asking for silicon mix which they didn't have. I may not replace my whole hair care line, but I'm curious at what the silicon will do.

I have had great success with sickbay. Their prices are lower, and shipping phenomenal!

Thanks guys Im using Sickbay.biz plus their prices are much much cheaper :)

Back