Pebco dryer?

I bought one this summer and it works just fine. Make sure you buy is from a compnay that will give you a warranty. I stressed my concern about bad reviews I read about the dryer, and the lady told me she had no problem returning my money if the dryer malfuntioned or if I just didn't like it. She gave me thirty days. I use it about once a week and I've been problem-free.

That dryer is not good, in my opinion. Mine melted on first use. Glossylipz had hers for about 2 years before it melted, so she did get some use out of it. Seymone's did the same thing. Maybe some of them are better, but thats 3 people that had the same problem. I would pass if I were you. I filed a safety report about it. I hope they do a recall.

wow! I read an article about the recall for these dryers, but lots of products have recalls so I wanted to see what you guys thought about it....melting I'm not keen on :nono: that's not whats hot in the streets right now lol. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
:ohwell: well i have had mine for 5 years without any problems...its the first im hearing about a melting issue

just curious did you guys run yours on cool awhile after use....i do that as a precaution and its reccomended

Last edited:
I purchased one and it arrive a week ago and I've used it once and my mom used it once and it works great:) The base was easy to assemble and it gets hot.

I purchased one and it arrive a week ago and I've used it once and my mom used it once and it works great:) The base was easy to assemble and it gets hot.

where did u purchase from?

MzV1991. After how long do you switch to the cool setting?

Last edited:
where did u purchase from?

MzV1991. After how long do you switch to the cool setting?

well after rollersetting or just going under with a dc in my head or whatever the reason for using the dryer......after i know i wont be needing to use it again i just immedietly leave it on cool setting...in the meantime i go take out my rollers or wash out my hair....by then i come back and turn it off

I truly believes this helps because this dryer does get veryyyy hot and to skip the cool out setting would only be causing it to burn out

My dryer is 5 years strong going on 6 and it feels like i just recieved it last week the way it works so new:yep:

Back