Peachtree Made Me Do It!!!!

Irresistible

yup she made me grab my daughter , and tie her up for an update. lol. well ok thats exagerrating, but still , I "DID" have to endure the complaints and the questions "why do they wanna see "my" hair?" , "I dont wanna take it down" , "then I have to put it back up again" etc etc etc etc. and I even had to put the M.O.M all up in her hair myself to get the pics....woe is me, u owe me peachtree lol

thinkin of a good conditioner i want right now hehehe

lol nah here you go gurrrl, the mini me update!!!
If you didnt ask, who knows when i would of done it....so actually I'm glad you asked, I got the complaining out the way now , whew lol
http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/like_mother_like-1/mini_me_update!/

Iris her hair is sooooo gorgeous. Its better you pinning her down to take those pics than this forum. I dont think she wants us to jump her :rofl: Very beautiful! :clap:

Thank you Ayeshia, tell her girl, girl she is all cheesin now, that i showed her the pics side by side from last year and sees it has grown since then, and seeing your comment just now had her laughin.

Ayeshia said:
Iris her hair is sooooo gorgeous. Its better you pinning her down to take those pics than this forum. I dont think she wants us to jump her :rofl: Very beautiful! :clap:

Thank you ladies, I'm showin her all the comments, I shall remind her of the cheesin face she has right now for the next round of pics and she starts that complaining again...ugh

She said" I'm just not all into this hair thing like you mom" yeah, but she is smilin now, uh huh

Peachtree is so silly, she had her rollin when i read her the PM Peachtree sent me

i shall show her the comments ya'll, thank you again ladies for all the love!!!!

espcially for my little mini me, i think she needs the reassurance about her hair even though she wont admit it!!

I will show her every single one of the comments even if im not responding to each one....just know she is seeing every single one and its all deeply appreciated by me!!

yeah she needs to be fully armed for the next round of kids tellin her to relax her hair!! I think doing this helps i really do!

so thank you Peachtree for makin me do what was long over due anyway, and yes i did it just for you, but glad its benifiting her and putting a smile on her face too....love building her confidence!!

1Specialk said:
Both of you have beautiful hair! :)

*Rolling my eyes*
Nobody cares that your daughter has beautiful hair....
I mean so what if its really pretty.....
tears

lol girl your silly.

daughter in the background chucklin@u

divine said:
*Rolling my eyes*
Nobody cares that your daughter has beautiful hair....
I mean so what if its really pretty.....
tears

Oh Irresistible! How could you? I'm still in bed trying to recover from the shock of your beautiful hair yesterday and now I find out that your Mini-Me has the same DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!

**Flings self upon computer, head stuck to screen trying in vain to absorb beautiful hair thru computer:sekret:...

Softresses

I'm so mad at you and your daughter right now :-) And I'm pissed that my own mother chose not to share her hair with me. I think I will show her your pics and your daughters so she can see how the whole Mother-Daughter Hair Bond is SUPPOSED to work.

Softresses said:
Oh Irresistible! How could you? I'm still in bed trying to recover from the shock of your beautiful hair yesterday and now I find out that your Mini-Me has the same DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!

**Flings self upon computer, head stuck to screen trying in vain to absorb beautiful hair thru computer:sekret:...

Softresses

Trying to visually unstick Softresses from the computer so that I can take her place in absorbing hair thru computer screen....hmmm screen's kinda hot! You two have some beautiful Hair....

.....sorry Softresses (you so crazy!!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw your post...how can I steal this hair through the screen)!....

Oh my goodness :love: I already loved your hair Irresistible, but now this?! Her hair is beautiful!!!!! I love it. Tell her not to let those hating kids make her feel like she needs to get a relaxer. Her hair is healthy and gorgeous! They're just jealous :yep: She should laugh at thier ignorance. You both have lovely hair.

Irresistible, you are doing such a great job as a mom to teach her how to take proper care of her hair...if only more of us were so fortunate as children!
Her hair is absolutely gorgeous.

I just made a fool of myself Iris. I thought that I was looking at your pics.LOL

I said to myself, "Wait this ain't her daughter's...WHAT DID I DO?!?!?" LOL

Yep...she has beautiful hair just like her mom!!:yep: Same head and everything!

Last edited:
lol you guys are so silly

sharee said:
Trying to visually unstick Softresses from the computer so that I can take her place in absorbing hair thru computer screen....hmmm screen's kinda hot! You two have some beautiful Hair....

.....sorry Softresses (you so crazy!!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw your post...how can I steal this hair through the screen)!....

Thank you girl, I'm really really trying to save her from it. I hope that she really never gets tempted , I would lose my mind, She has a patch of exzema on her scalp.....so if that werent the case, i would still be arming her with all the knowledge i can about her natural hair but i wouldnt be as petrified with it as I am....with her scalp sensitivities, i fear total hair loss in that area. So I'm really on her and preaching all the time.

I just had another talk with her this morning , and told her ladies that know anything about thier hair are now doing protective styles , I'm pounding it in her head to love her bun lol

Posts like this help her alot , her seeing all the comments really do help alot!!!!, so thank you so much all of you for adding to my arsenal of pounding it in her head as many ways as i can!!

songbyrd517 said:
Oh my goodness :love: I already loved your hair Irresistible, but now this?! Her hair is beautiful!!!!! I love it. Tell her not to let those hating kids make her feel like she needs to get a relaxer. Her hair is healthy and gorgeous! They're just jealous :yep: She should laugh at thier ignorance. You both have lovely hair.

aww thank you girl, sometimes its hard......she acts like she wants me to do everything for her hair till she is grown and out my house, then i believe she would still have me doin her hair lol

i have to show her step by step....who knew it would actually be that hard? all the little details..comb this way, seperate that way, put the stuff on your scalp this way, no rinse like this....no dont mash it all around your head it causes more tangles....she looks at me like im half crazy with exasperation, like "well if i dont do it that way, then how will i do it then?" ...i show her, then she's frustrated cause im showing her....she catches on, i say i told you so, the usual cycle lol...whew we have been through it for real. Its been worth it all though especically when i see a post like this!!!! and everytime i look at her hair....She's getting it!!

FlowerHair said:
Irresistible, you are doing such a great job as a mom to teach her how to take proper care of her hair...if only more of us were so fortunate as children!
Her hair is absolutely gorgeous.

lol girl,

it always freaks me out how much the back of our heads look the same when i look at the pics....i always try to get an angle, or profile pic that will show its her and not me lol

tru_mind said:
I just made a fool of myself Iris. I thought that I was looking at your pics.LOL

I said to myself, "Wait this ain't her daughter's...WHAT DID I DO?!?!?" LOL

Yep...she has beautiful hair just like her mom!!:yep: Same head and everything!

awwwww!!!

its been bonding alright , girl ....its crazy , shere madness i tell ya. but i guess in the end you can call the "frustrations" , "bonding"...nice way to look at it , matter of fact thats how im gonna think of it from now on and tell her thats what we are doing....bonding!!!

senimoni said:
I'm so mad at you and your daughter right now :-) And I'm pissed that my own mother chose not to share her hair with me. I think I will show her your pics and your daughters so she can see how the whole Mother-Daughter Hair Bond is SUPPOSED to work.

Back