Peach Oil anyone???

Coffee

I recently ordered 2 bottles of Peach Oil, but haven't received them yet. Has anyone used Peach Oil before/if so tell me what you think about it?
TIA!!

Where did you find Peach Oil? My mother used it on my daughters and niece's hair and their hair grew out fast. I've been looking everywhere but haven't been able to find it.

P, let me check. I know I had to search all over before finding it :yep:.

OK, I'm back :lol:, I checked my invoice. I ordered it from RussianFoodDirect. They really have some interesting hair products on there. I also ordered me some Mask for damaged hair - with honey,burdock,onions. I know it sounds like something to eat, but I love trying odd, weird things. If all else fails, maybe I'll cook and eat it :lachen:.

Last edited:

OK, I'm back :lol:, I checked my invoice. I ordered it from RussianFoodDirect. They really have some interesting hair products on there. I also ordered me some Mask for damaged hair - with honey,burdock,onions. I know it sounds like something to eat, but I love trying odd, weird things. If all else fails, maybe I'll cook and eat it :lachen:.

Thanks Coffee! I would love to order Peach oil. I need to check out that site. Let me know how it works for you.

Please update us how it works for you. What are peach oil benefits?

Please come back and lreview it. I would like to know how it works for you, how it smells and if it is light or heavy?

There is another thread about boiling the peach kernel with nettle tea. I wonder if we can use this and nettle tea since peaches are out of season

They have some on Darcy's botanicles too. I ordeered it on Black Friday but I havent gotten it yet so tell us how u end up using it

I used Darcy's Botanicals Peach Kernel Hair (& Body) Oil. A really great oil.

Darcy also offers Apricot Kernel Oil and Cherry Kernel Oil (which smells oooooohhhh soooo good)

OMG! Thanks for introducing me to this website! I already almost have $100 in my cart. Their hair products and INGREDIENTS look amazing! This may be JUST what i'm looking for!

Since this isn't peach season, I found some apricot kernels on amazon and ordered them. I wonder if it will work like the peach pit. I am goign to try it today.

Back