paypal

BMoreFlyy

did anybody else update there credit card information and then receive a subscription cancellation email about LHCF. I'm just asking because mine told me that today.

Now I'm not sure if I did, but I just renewed my subscription last week and could of sworn I chose to have the fee taken off my credit card on file but then they took it from my bank account.

I'm off to check my paypal account.

What happened is when you changed/updated your credit card/banking information in paypal any subscriptions that you had which were set to re-occur (automatically renew) were canceled - however your current subscription is good until it expires (which is 365 days from the date you originally paid).

This means that your subscription with us will not automatically renew at the end of your subscription period, you will have to click the subscribe link again if you wish to re-subscribe at the end of your subscription period. Please don't resubscribe before the end of your current term, or you will overpay.

Last edited:
Beverly, due to the increasing amount of Paypal scams has there been any discussion on switching merchants?

I for one decided to remove all of my banking/credit accounts from Paypal because of their apparent inability to safeguard banking information. I would love to re-up come time for renewal, however, I will be extremely hesitant to do so if Paypal is the only way to pay.

What about Yahoo merchant, Google, or other merchant vendors?

Hi Seeking8Rights

Thanks for the feedback, we will certainly look into it other options. You can also contact me via the helpdesk for other alternatives.

Now the only "scams" that I am aware of associated to paypal is spoofing, and any company, once they get popular enough, are subject to spoofing scams. Spoofing occurs when you get an email from a outside company pretending to be a certain vendor, such as paypal, and the emails prompts you for your personal information, including financial information, by clicking the link they send you. Its up to us, the consumer, to be smart, and not fall for these scams. Paypal, nor any other repuatable financial institution will never prompt you for your personal information via email. If you enter your login & password information on a site that "pretends" to be paypal, and its actually not paypal, you are subject to have your funds fradulently obtained. I hope that makes sense.

Paypal is totally secure, and FDIC insured, and I've never had a problem.

Last edited:
Back