Pave's Flawless Un-damaged Deep Conditioning Cream

nmfsc

Pave\'s Flawless Un-damaged Deep Conditioning Cream

Essence recommended this line in April's edition. I tried it during that time for a condition wash and it was okay, but nothing overwhelming. I was 2 weeks into my relaxer and I believed it was too heavy at that time. I used it again about two weeks ago(week 5 of my relaxer) and the results were much more favorable. I was thinking about my supplies today and the Pave's performs as well as the Herbal Essence Balm, NTM mask and Kenra's Intensive Emollient, all favorites of mine when the new growth kicks in. It is heavy, which I like, and works well at taming new growth. It also delivers a nice shine from all the oils included. It can be used daily and claims to be non-weighing. I say "claims" because olive oil is heavy on my hair. Has anyone else used this line? It is exclusive at Walgreen's, very reasonably price at $5.99. Ken Pave' is a well known Hollywood hair stylist. Check out this ingredient list it is impressive:

Water, quaternium-91, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth20, soybean oil, olive oil, glycerin, dimethicone,cetrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate,peg150 stearate, gylcol stearate, shea butter,avocado oil,coconut oil,rice bran,pumpkin seed oil,roman chamomile oil,comfry,wheat protein, panax ginseng root, soy protein........this dude put a lot of ingredients in this conditioner, too much to type, he did not leave out anything.....there is lavender oil, orange and lemon oil, calcium, zinc,almond and the list goes on.

If you get the opportunity to try this conditioner, I don't think you will be disappointed. I will definitely add it to my rotation and may replace the HE balm with it when I run out.

Re: Pave\'s Flawless Un-damaged Deep Conditioning Cream

I've seen his products in Walgreens & been curious to try them. Thanks for the review.

Your welcome. I haven't tried the smoothing milk or shampoo and most likely won't. If you do, tell us how you like it please.

The ingredients in this sound really nice.

Back