Pave`s Professional Shampoo Review-HATED IT

miracle

Okay, so I was on the hunt to find a shampoo that didn't contain sulfates and ran across Pave`s Professional Flawless No Sulfates Allowed Repairing Shine Shampoo (that was a mouthful :lol: ). The ingredients sounded really great--Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Ginseng, Comfrey, Lavender Oil etc., just great natural stuff. Well, just let me say.......NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

This stuff left my hair so dry, tangly, matted and severley stripped (worse than a clarifying shampoo)......I know I looked like Buckwheat's first cousin. I had to slather my hair with Jojoba Oil just to detangle it enough to apply conditioner. I mean, my hair was seriously fighting the comb. I was finally able to loosen up the tangles enough to condition with Revlon Colorsilk Intense Conditioner (excellent stuff :love: ) and used Lacio Lacio mixed with a few drops of NTM Healing Shine Serum as my leave-in. Thankfully, my hair did soften up and turned out pretty silky considering the torture that I put it through with the Pave`s Shampoo. I had high hopes for this stuff, but it is going directly into the garbage!!!!!! It will not pass "GO", and sure as heck won't collect $200. :mad:

Last edited:
I've seen this stuff in Walgreen's and I thought about buying the hair milk conditioner. But I didnt cos for some reason I thought that it would be drying.

But your'e right the ingredients look good !! I've learnt that a lot of natural products tend to be drying..my hair likes preservatives LOL!!

Back