paul mitchell

i think paul mitchell's line is better than nexxus, nexxus products make my hair hard and dried out. i love the awapuhi shampoo, supercharged conditioner, and the super skinny line.

I was raised on Paul Mitchell products, especially the shampoo Three. It's an awesome clarifying shampoo. But I'd have to say Nexxus is my favorite line.

I've tried the tea tree shampoo as a clarifying shampoo.
I've also tried the heat sealant to spray on the hair before blowdrying or flatironing.

I don't find Paul Mitchell products moisturizing enough, so I would vote for Nexxus. But I do love the Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade - great styling product.

I prefer Paul Mitchell's stuff. Currently using: Daily moisturizing shampoo, the Detangler and the Conditioner (Leave in)

I was a big Nexxus fan but I 'm moving on to Paul Mitchell. I love the Daily Moisture shampoo and daily treatment conditioner, the skinny line, the conditioner and the moisture spray. The only Paul Mitchell product I don't like is The Rinse. It does nothing for my hair.

jaibee said:
i think paul mitchell's line is better than nexxus, nexxus products make my hair hard and dried out. i love the awapuhi shampoo, supercharged conditioner, and the super skinny line.
Everything Jailbee said. I am a recovering pj and bought a liter of therappe and botanoil shampoo and humectress and keraphix and had to end of giving them away. My hair loves all the products that Jailbee quoted.

I don't think the line is better than nexxus. I recently tried paul mitchell this past weekend. I bought the trial sizes of the super skinny line with the serum. When I run out I think I just will buy the serum. It gives the hair some super shine.

I use the SuperCharged Moisturizer.. and that's it. I wouldn't necessarily say that PM is better than Nexxus.. I don't really use either one of them anymore since I started relaxing, but both lines were IT when I was completely relaxed.

I think I will just use the Nexxus products I have now. I used the PM Supercharged recently. It didn't make my hair very soft, but I lost very little hair while coming it out. hmmm, I don't know what to do. maybe mix and match. I'm going to def try the serum though :D I think PM has a new line out for damaged hair called super something, I'm going to try a few things I've been eyeballing from that line. I thought I was a recovering PJ, guess I feel off the wagon once again lol.
Thanks everyone for your responses.

I love Nexxus and I like some things by Paul Mitchell. I love the Super Charged Moisturizer, Skinny Line, and Color Protect. I hated the Detangler, it dried my hair out and made it hard.

felicia said:
I think I will just use the Nexxus products I have now. I used the PM Supercharged recently. It didn't make my hair very soft, but I lost very little hair while coming it out. hmmm, I don't know what to do. maybe mix and match. I'm going to def try the serum though :D I think PM has a new line out for damaged hair called super something, I'm going to try a few things I've been eyeballing from that line. I thought I was a recovering PJ, guess I feel off the wagon once again lol.
Thanks everyone for your responses.

Oh you are referring to the Super Strong line. I wanted to try to see what it was all about.

DatJerseyDyme said:
The line isn't better than nexxus to me, but I'm a fan of the super charged moisturizing con.

this conditioner is the best softens up my new growth like nobodys business ...:grin:

Back